i see it as a sign of strength rather then weakness but not to cry for just any little thing if a man crys hes hurting

Best Answer

That's true. If a man truly needs to cry he should be able to with out being judged.

Best Answer

No! Because, From Birth Crying Has Been A Sign That We All Were ALIVE.

Best Answer

i think its a sign of strength. any man that is able to break down infront of others is a hero to me. i could never do that tho. to many would mock me and poke fun (especially in highschool)

Best Answer

Yeah it might be a weakness, in a sense of being unable to hide your tears. And i think that its not ok for a man to cry.

Best Answer

I always feel like after i have cried infont of someone i feel weak or stupid even but it is ok to cry infront of people. It just depends who ur crying to.

Best Answer

Its an emotion humans were given to express extreme sorrow and or pain but its something most men should keep inside as far as i care i could understand someone crying in extreme pain but in public id prefer you to take it somewhere quiet and away from me and cry there no offense.

Best Answer

I do think it is a sign of weakness when men cry. I'm ashamed when I do it.<br />
I was always taught to fix or change a situation. Don't cry about it.

Best Answer

No, I don't think it is a sign of weakness. It is a sign of being human. Personally, I wouldn't burst out into tears in the middle of a public place. I am able to let myself cry around friends and family. However, I feel much better when I can get it all out and I am by myself. When I have so much emotion built up, it is nice to use it as a good therapy session.. :)

Best Answer

When I coke crash I tend to spaz out my husband doesn't know why he just thinks I'm having an anger problem and really its withdrawls but any way I get real. Evil at times and I burst out in tears! Tears is just a way of expressing your self without fully breaking down and yes its okay for a man to cry it does view him as being weak it just views him as being a real mann

Best Answer

Crying is a sign of vulnerability and not weakness.

Best Answer