It's been awhile since my mother died. The day she died, a nurse told me she had congestive heart failure (aka CHF). It isn't a death sentence and that wasn't the cause, so I was wondering why my mother didn't tell me about this. Well, months went by. One day I was thinking about her having CHF. I was upset that my mother didn't tell me about this. Nights later, I had a dream, a very vivid, emotional dream about my mother. I dreamed we were sitting in her car. she was in the driver's seat, and I was in the passenger seat. I remember vividly, looking out the windows and all I could see was bright white. The only thing I can compare it to, is being surrounded by a bright white cloud. I even remember her glasses tinted from the brightness. I was upset in the dream, I said to my mother, 'why didn't you tell me you had CHF!?' She just sat there and smiled at me and said 'because I didn't want you to worry'. A couple days later my sis tells me mom was going to need heart surgery. My mother never told me.
blueeyes2010 blueeyes2010 36-40 34 Answers Apr 14, 2009

Yes, I do believe with all my heart that our loved ones come to us in our dreams. When my Mother passed, she came to me several times and it seemed like we spent hours together. She told me "They let me come back for just a little while". I remember how beautiful and healthy she looked and how energetic she acted. <br />
When I woke up I felt as if I had actually been with her and I expected to see her, but she wasn't there. These types of dreams are the most amazing experiences anyone can have. I still miss her with all my heart and soul, every day.<br />
But I need my Husband who was deliberately taken from us by the doctor who was suppose to save his life, more every second. I keep asking him and God to please let us see each other like I did my Mother. I just can't keep going like this, I'm so terribly lost.<br />
I hope somehow, this helps you.<br />
Hugs & Blessings,<br />
LKRK

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss....I believe in visitations too and I'm sure that you will get to see your spouse very soon. It's just that sometimes we are. so deep into our grief and disbelief of it all that it clouds our ability to receive any messages that our deceased loved ones may have for us. I speak from experience." At any rate, sooner or later you've got to relax your mind and let go of some of your grief so that you can sleep and dream lucidly to see if your spouse will come through to you. They're always there trust me, it just takes us (living folk) to realize this. We will all meet up again...somewhere down the line. I'm sure of it. I hope this helped. :-)

Best Answer

Yes, I do believe. I have actually talked to my mother in my dreams. I have seen her face and heard her voice. When I wake up from the dream though I feel very sad because I miss her. It's been a long, long time since she passed.

Best Answer

Yes. I have these kind of dreams from time to time . <br />
That was a wonderful dream you had.<br />
Don't listen to people who say they can't believe it. They may say you are crazy but it has nothing to do with your experience. Non-believers live in a very limited world. We can only feel compassion for them.

Best Answer

Though I've never had that kind of dream, I strongly believe it's possible. During sleep we are in a subconscious state, which I believe is the same state we're in when we pass.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yesl. I believe it because it happened to me. When my father died a few weeks went by when I had a dream that I saw him walking down the street wearing a black raincoat and carrying a brown paper shopping bag. He was smiling but kept walking and didn't talk to me. I asked him "If he was still alive, who did we bury?" but he still didn't answer and kept on walking. This dream helped me accept his death and left me feeling that he was at peace and where he should be, somewhere where I could not go. So I let him go.

Best Answer

Thank you for this... 2 weeks after my father passed, he predicted an event and I just thought it was a memory but I was told that it may have been a visitaion.

Best Answer

My mother died seven months ago at the age of 83. It was a long, drawn out death. I had a dream visit from Mom last night. It was wonderful. She explained something I had always wondered about. In my dream, I was in my childhood home, sleeping upstairs. I had a dream within a dream. I woke up in this sleep dream and went downstairs. My father, brothers and sister were all in the dining room. My Dad was sitting at the table reading. Next to him was Mom. She had her hand on his shoulder. Dad and all the rest were totally unaware of Mom standing there but I saw her right away. She had short hair that was slightly curly and completely dark - no gray. Her face was wrinkle free and she looked like she was approximately thirty years old. I ran to her and fell at her feet crying, "Mom! Mom! I miss you so much!" She said, "I know you do, and that's ok, everything is going to be fine," I asked her, "Can you see us from where you are?" She smiled and said, "It doesn't matter if I can see you or not. Every time you think about me, I can feel it. It feels warm." I was crying and had my hands on her hands and she said, "I have to go now." I said, "Please don't go mom, I miss you so much." She started floating upwards and said, "I'm always with you all, you don't have to miss me." And she disappeared. I immediately woke up. It was just a wonderful feeling to wake up with the feeling I just talked to Mom. I truly believe the dead come to us in dreams when they can, and when we are open enough to accept their visits. I have had other dreams of Mom that were obviously just dreams, there is a distinct difference when it's a real visit. I truly did always wonder, "Can Mom see me right now" but I never told anyone I ever wondered that. And she told me the answer in my dream. I did have a conversation with Mom last night. I also know that Mom is with my Dad every day even though he can't see her, feel her, or even believe that she is. Every time he sits down to read in the dining room, she stands next to him with her hand on his shoulder. The way she did it in the dream was with familiarity, as if she did this all the time. I wish people would believe it.

Best Answer

Yes, my late husband visited me many times after he died. He had died suddenly and I don't think he realized he was dead. He would come to me in my dreams and try to make phone calls to his friends, walk the dog and do other random things around the house. After I scattered his ashes in the sea he came to me and I described it to him and I think then he accepted his death and left me alone. I miss him and wish he would visit me again.

Best Answer

I always wondered i the spirits feel as if things were left un finished...I also wonder if they are frustrated not knowing how to reach us if we ignore these dreams or messages. My father just passed 3 months aga and I heard from him in a prediction of an event, so i thought it was just a memory. I've been told other wise... Not entirely sure....cause he doesn't keep communicating

Best Answer

Yes, about two weeks ago I dreamed about my sister who was killed almost 9 years ago. She was telling me to stand up to certain members in my family. I have dreams about her and my father from time to time. My father comes when my life is in danger and it gives me strength to know that these two people are with me and to see that they love me that much.

Best Answer

Yes I do the believe that the our loved ones that have passed on do come to us in our dreams.. My father passed away march 2013 and night before mothers day my father came to me in my dreams. I heard my dad calling my name but I could see him at first, the room was so bright that I couldn't see the walls or the floor. Slowly he started appearing to me. He had asked where was my mother and I replied she isn't here Pa. He had asked to make sure I give her this message and it was to thank her for everything that she had done for him. Over to the side we had seen my sister, but it was though from how we saw her she was looking into a mirror yet she couldn't see us but we saw her. I hope that makes sense and doesn't confuse anyone. My dad was calling her, but I responded to my dad, I don't think she can see us or hear us.. He said I want you to tell her that I heard what she asked for at the hospital and re guard less I was going to do it anyways. I didn't know what it was that my sister asked my father at the hospital. When I seen my father in this wonderful dream he was wearing his suit from his funeral, the only thing he didn't have on was the suit jacket. He looked wonderful, he wasn't even using his cane that he always did. He told me I don't want anyone to cry anymore, and that he is great and he is with his family and my moms family. He also asked what we did with all his belongs. He was pleased to know that some we sold and some we donated, he replied Good Good.. I could tell my father was in a much better place. He was so content. He said one more time I dont want anyone to cry anymore, I want everyone to be happy, and poof he was gone.<br />
The only thing weird in the dream was I was only able to see my father from the knee's up. I couldn't see his legs or feet. Not sure if its because the room being soooo bright white, but when I woke up I wasn't crying cause I was sad, I was crying because I was content to know that he was alright and I was his messenger for him to my sister and mom. What a wonderful mothers day gift they received....

Best Answer

had a dream my granpa Kenny that had passed years ago. was at the home grew up in with him was there as a ghost but looked normal. like he never past . happy at first then sared.asked him what are you doing here your scareing me he walked into his room and screamed your scared what about me Im stuck here .chills go through my body wake up still with chills took me a minute to know if i was awake or still dreaming. now i wonder if he is still here stuck for some unkown reason. like he was asking for help. he was a good man took me my sister in and was a father to my uncle.but he was not blood family did not have to.he married my grandma and took care of us.

Best Answer

It happened to me as well. A very close friend of mine committed suicide in 09'. A week or so later my dream: I was sitting at a round table with two chairs in a white room. He came in and sat down. Asked me how I was and told me everything was OK and he was happy. I asked him why but he would not say. I asked him for a hug he gave me one and said I have to go. Have not seen him since.

Best Answer

Yes I truly believe the dead can come back to visit Cause when I was little like around 6yrs old. I experienced someone in the room while I was sleeping me n my sister's. A guy came in and took a big chunk out my sisters head I didn't budge I wanted to see if he come towards me n i noticed my sister did not budge either. But than the guy just walked away n im saying to.myself is this a dream or what. I never got off that bed to check on my sister cause I was afraid he'd come back. So I remember I payed down under my covers n tried to wake myself up n suddenly I did n I was sweating like hell where I woke up at. Mewing I was scared like crazy in my dream. So.I do believe that statement is true .....

Best Answer

After the dream I had last night, I definitely believe it. The December that just passed, I lost my grandpa. He had been sick for a while and I guess it was his time to go. :'( I never got to say goodbye to him, which devestated me. But last night, I had a dream that I was at work. I was talking to someone and then someone had opened the door to come in. When I looked to see who it was, I saw that it was my grandpa... I could not believe it. I didn't think it was really him, but it was. I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug for the longest time. I don't remember what we talked about, but alls I rememebr was that I saw him and I had never had a dream that felt so real in my life.. So yes, i definitely believe that dead loved ones can come visit you.

Best Answer

i think so, my sister died a few years ago and i sometimes see her in my dreams, but she never says anything, she came to me like everytime i was sad about her whaen she first died

Best Answer

YES. quick story from me. my dad committed suicide approx ten years ago and i ave had TWO visitation dreams, one that i am very confident about. i am drinker, i drink at night and it helps me sleep, probly not the best thing in the world but it is what it is. i do not drink during the day. anyway, about two weeks after my dads death anniversary date (10 year mark), i dreamt we were sitting on a bed, he looked very young (approximately the age i am now), he was wearing his old leather jacket and looked very vibrant and happy). he said he was worried about me and the fact that i drink, he pulled out a book and i asked him what it was..he said "you think i havent been watching...these are all the memories i have of you guys since i have been gone". this dream was very strange because it was one of the only nights i go to bed without a single drink in my system. in my opinion a deceased relative would ONLY visit when you have a clear mind. i wish there were more dreams like this. im wondering what ppls opinions are of this. thanks.

Best Answer

Yes. The love of my life died suddenly eight months ago. I have been so sad. He was so funny and witty in life. Quite the jokester! Since he died I have rarely laughed out loud. In fact I rarely laugh at all. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning and I'm still half asleep I am laughing hysterically and can't stop laughing....but I don't even know what I'm laughing about. Then I realize he has died and I'm sad again. But I know he was somehow making me laugh in my dreams.

Best Answer

I was half asleep at work and my grandfather visited me (my mom's dad). He had been gone for 8 years but I felt him in the room (a donut bakery which is very quiet at 5am in the morning).<br />
I started to cry because I could not stop feeling his presence. <br />
The next morning, my mother called in the wee hours and told me that my cousin had been run over and killed on his bicycle by a drunk driver.<br />
Explain that. Coincidence. I don't think so. 2+ 2= 4 meaning if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it most probably is a DUCK.

Best Answer

Yes I had a dream about my deceased mom twice in my life time. She passed away 8 years ago from bone cancer which I really hated so much beacause their was nothing we could do about it. But so on, last month she visited me in one of my dreams I cant remember the half of it but I asked her about my hair, which was one of her favorite things about me, I asked her that ''I was thinking about cutting it.'' She then smiled and she reached out to touch my hair and her final words were '' You'll look beautiful in it'' and that was the last thing I remember from that dream. I really do miss my mom so much that I cry about her sometimes and at some point I tell myself that I want to be with her again. But I realize that Im still to young to die and im also happy that I still got my family. But one day sooner or later we will all meet our love ones again, they will live in us till we join them in the clouds above.

Best Answer

Yes I do believe deceased loved ones visit us in our dreams. After I moved to USA from India and after 8 years later lost my Dad then 23 days later lost my Mom. I never got to see them since I left India. It's very hard on me loosing them, I dont think I can ever move on. Often I see them in my dreams, especially when I'm I'll they visit me in my dreams and praying for me or taking me to the doctor or priest. Miraculously the next morning I feel lot better. I know my parents miss me as much as I miss them and perhaps even more. I only wish i had one chance to see them, one hug, and tell them thank you for all they done for me and appologise for the grief I may have given them over the years.

Best Answer