Every begining will end, Birth-Death, the in betweens is what will determine our attempt to live out the drama, be it good or bad, evil or compassionate, rich or poor you are just one of the stars that begins and dies, So buddy take a sip of wine, take in the sunshine, laugh at jokes, hug a sad friend, say i love you you better half, hi five your kids and most of all begin and end well

Best Answer

beautiful ....

Best Answer

if there was no end there would not be a beginning :)

Best Answer

Staying on the ob<x>jective side, every end -- every particle annihilation -- is also the beginning of one or more new particles. <br />
Philosophically, I buy into that as a universal truth. Including relationships. Agreeing with MLOA's post, though, we humans are different from particles because we remember, and our understanding of the past evolves in present time. Try and put that in a Feynman diagram!

Best Answer

omg ,, gots to luv dem total imbeciles,,, they're just soooooooo pathetic,,,, please brainiac,,, define for all EP just wtf 'expections' could possibly mean,,,, ok ok,,, hows' bout defining 'duhhhhhhh' ,, is that any way possible ??

Best Answer

it is "exceptions" .. my bad ..

Best Answer

ah ha,,,, I'm all Winston now then,,,, This is not the end,,, but it is the end of the beginning,,,,,, does that fit your exception ??

Best Answer

I heard a journey into a black hole wouldn't have an end because time stops!!

Best Answer

yes me too, but there are a lot of unsolved physics...

Best Answer