That is the dumbest saying I have ever heard. Especially when it involves religion. God made that guy rape a four month old because he thought s3x with a virgin would cleanse him of AIDS. If you are a believer, please share the reason with me for the said above actions.
dirtydarkness dirtydarkness 70+, F 22 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Religion

As it turns out the statement is perfectly true. Everything happens because people chose it. The mistake the morons make is to think the reason is from God. I see a car wreck and people blame God. I have to laugh. Someone made bad road decisions. Blame bad driving and you can change things.

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

Sure, the problem is it's often a random reason.

Best Answer

not really. that seems like more of a religious concept: "god's plan", and all that.

Best Answer

No sh!t happens to us all

Best Answer

Yes, the reason is people seem to be evil for the most part.

Best Answer

Everything happens bcause it happens...meaning it's entirely random. Bad things happen to good people, that's a fact of life, but no one including GOD made it happen.

Best Answer

I agree. Everything is entirely random, just like the words in your reply and the thoughts that gave birth to them. Or mine, for that matter. I couldn't agree more (or less) even if it mattered. Whatever. Blonxphap ginh klluuupro8873((()9>>. .......oijasw;oihkljfdm,j mkltrjr...

Best Answer

God always give us choices.. And as human beings, we are the one who will decide... We are the ones who put ourselves into such situations... but even though, it's a great thing that God allows "U-turn's" if we lose track of our way.. and by that fact, the reason is to learn from our mistakes...the only thing is how we accept that reason, and how things will change with our choices we made... :))

Best Answer

I sure do!... you get what you give and that is so true. one day will come back and bite you in the butt, may not be today, may not be tomorrow but it always does!

Best Answer

I believe everything happens for an insanely high number of reasons, most of them we do not perceive, or do not care about.

Best Answer

I believe so, i believe it is to help me learn

Best Answer

Yes. :)) Everything has its own purpose. :))

Best Answer

yes but sometimes the reason is unknown

Best Answer