No. I believe its all a question of the context in which you wish to view anything. The important thing is to live in the moment rather than adopting any particular metaphysical view. The "reality" that underlies everything is possibly beyond all human comprehension for all I know.

Best Answer

yeah, but i believe every difference is cause by wavelengths. Thats why each person could generate different music or thoughts, and why some things resonate with others. It would explain a lot mathematically, and it makes the morphemic field theory seem absolute.... "One for love, love for one, we are strong, we are one, one for love, love for one, we are strong we are...."

Best Answer

We are all connected but we have tried to set ourselves apart from everything else. Our religions have taught us that we are the ultimate creation of god(s) and hold a special place in the universe. It is, of course, far from the truth. It is that separation caused by religion that has caused us to remove ourselves from the rest of the living world and set ourselves up as the ultimate decider of what lives an what dies.<br />
I believe it is this separation that has caused most of the problems we have in our society. You might notice that the more we remove ourselves from the rest of the world the more problems we have.<br />
Yes, we are connected but that connection is growing thin.

Best Answer

We are all one...how could we not be ? One love, one life.

Best Answer

Ooh.. I believe that there are direct correlations and the physics to back this up.

Best Answer

It's not a theory, it can be proven, the very fact we're all here in this generation, we're all spiritual *a lot of people are soulless though*, and it is that spiritual energy which makes up our existence in this world. Everything is energy, even our emotions and thoughts.

Best Answer

What do you mean by "... A lot of people are soulless though*.."? Souls are spiritual/energetic so there is no separation between people's energy. I associate people's "Soul" or "Energy" with the life force. So this is why I am confused and interested in reading details about how you have come to decide "a lot" of people are soulless. When I first read that sentence, I had an image of a man-o-kin dressed in department store clothes in the window.

Best Answer

You can bargain your soul for earthly things.

Best Answer

Your Soul is larger than your body and has more power than the Earth.... how can a limited, greedy, egotistical (unenlightened) human being going to bargain their soul for earthy things? And to whom do they bargain with? There is no Satan.... "God" is more advanced than that.... If you do not have a Soul, then you do not exist at all. I don't understand the belief.

Best Answer

It is probably true, but something has messed up our continuity and that is why we are fighting and arguing all the time.

Best Answer

Continuity? If anything messed up our continuity, I would think it was all that war, genocide, greed, power abuse by gov leaders, politics, differing religious views (everyone is right) etc. oh... And some forms of mental illness like paranoid schizophrenia, manic depression, etc. Dispite the "messed up continuity" we are still One whole... Universe.... System.

Best Answer

You got it all in one! Damn, couldn't have said it better. I'm glad so much people are seeing through this fabricated reality.

Best Answer

Well we may be connected but that doesn't mean I won't squash that fuken mosquito on my arm...

Best Answer