georgeE16 georgeE16 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 13 in Community

YES,shreddies ARE knitted by nannas and The Queen Vic is real and when Anne Robinson winks on The weakest link shes doing it at me because shes a lesbo :P

Best Answer

LOL it almost cracks her face when she smiles, nothing on eastenders is real i hope, otherwise we really are in trouble, people are always killing each other on there

Best Answer

lol true :))

Best Answer

Nope. Not even news all the time.

Best Answer

same

Best Answer

I cant, tossed it out about 8 yrs ago never got another one.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No! seriously the news is not even reliable anymore they just tell you all the bad things that is going on and the good thing is mostly about animals being rescued, WTF. I'll just stick to the dvd movies.

Best Answer

I used to believe c-span, but then I found out it is really only a cartoon.

Best Answer

No. Most of TV is a pack of lies. If you turn it upside down to look at the opposite you are always closer to the truth. <br />
When CBS "news" reports a "news" story, always ask "What's the politcal agenda that is behind this political piece." There is always an agenda for their lies.

Best Answer

No, that would be ignorant of me

Best Answer