Do you ever wonder if it is just part of a whole picture and if you could see the whole picture your opinion would change?
angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 14 Answers May 23 in Community

"The world's a stage."<br />
"The play's the thing."

Best Answer

not really sometime just by seeing, can deceive you so i prefer facts before i believe anything

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Sometimes we just see what we want to see. It can be partial truth, or can be completely false and just being created by our mind. Our minds are very good at imaginations.

Best Answer

Yes, I have experienced that too. So much of what we see is ba<x>sed on our preconceived notions, we literally interpret all data we receive in light of our beliefs I think

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

no a philosopher once said that your senses can betray you

Best Answer

They can for sure. So many little conditions and how they interact with each other in that present moment affect how we interpret something. :p

Best Answer

agreed. sometimes our sight can be deceiving as well as make us realize something is there when its not etc...

Best Answer

It's when we only see a part of the 'picture'. I mean.. think a movie. If you see if from any other point than the beginning, you could interpret a scene differently to how it was intended to be. Same with anything else.. when we have not seen the full picture...we form our own conclusions. Lecture over. :P

Best Answer

oh course thats life...we never see the whole picture, just bits and pieces and we have to figure it out as we go

Best Answer

Hi angelicsmiles<br />
I accept that I interpret everything I see which is different to believing it.<br />
I always wonder if I could interpret everything differently if I had more insight.<br />
I live for paradigm shifts.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Generally, I do have to 'see' it before I 'believe' it.<br />
Just my rationale.<br />
x KVC x

Best Answer

So, no blind faith in anything? :)

Best Answer

No. I'm just not one of those people who lets themselves trick themselves that way!
x KVC x

Best Answer

No..

Best Answer

Yes it may happen sometimes,

Best Answer

no...

Best Answer