I've heard about people who lived the fairytale.
ReversedLumiere ReversedLumiere 18-21, F 3 Answers May 24 in Community

Fairy tales didn't used to. Did you know Sleeping Beauty gets raped by the Prince in the original story, and she STILL marries him o.0

Best Answer

WHAT ????????????????????????????????????????????

Best Answer

I checked .**** .Is true .

Best Answer

lol not that surprising really. Human stories back in the days when medicine was primitive and most died by 30yo was full of cruelty, gods eating children and what not. It must have made sense in a brutal world.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Beauty see under Sources

Best Answer

I read from wikipedia also .You gave me a great idea .THANK YOU SO MUCH ! You just blew me away , you just gave me an idea.I am gonna write about romanian legends and the collective mentality for my license paper .I mean , i only have to write an essay about what i am gonna write in my license paper ,because i am only the first year in college .But i am thinking seriously about it , i always was fascinated about the connection between history and psihology .Now i gotta pick a century and start researching .Is gonna be so much fun .And trying to figure it out how people from those times believed this world is based on some legends and fairytales of the time.

I think i love you .Thanks , you just gave me a great idea.

Best Answer

bahaha sounds interesting

Best Answer

I mean i knew some stories were slightly different , but rape , wow .

Best Answer

It's interesting you mentioned Romania - I'm no expert but I've read the Romans and Greeks shared very similar stories and Gods. Those Greek gods....now those are some f*cked up tales lols

Best Answer

Don't wake them up, they get nightmares when you do

Best Answer

Ignorance is bliss, i am looking at my roomate right now.

Best Answer

Best Answer

She is happy , and stupid lol.

Best Answer

as long shes happy :)

Best Answer

Ignorance hurts others , and is contagious because every behavior that brings "positive results" is considered as desirable .Being shallow and materialistic and extremly narrow has an influence on others too.

Best Answer

Some if they were not ignorant in their life, I think they will die in stress,

being ignorant to some is what keeps them going in life and good for them. as long they dont step on anyone's toes

Best Answer

They surely step on mine .She points out my low quality music tastes (i listen to classical rock , some soul , some indie rock etc) she is into dance music .She plays "smart" all the time , yet for her calcium is the same with vitamin c ...she is very confident yet ...hilarious.

Best Answer

Come on, she makes you laugh with her stupidity and ignorant :P

Best Answer

What sort of fairytales are you talking about?

Best Answer

Fighting for your goals both in carrer and personal life and win both prizes.

Best Answer

You can accept this idea or not, it is your choice. I have a job that pays the bills, not a career. My personal life is very fulfilling, however. One must be realistic in one's goals and also understand what will really make you happy.

Best Answer

I am very frustrated with the carrer thing , i am only in the first year of college , average student (lazy one , i hate myself for this , i am trying to change it though) and i study history .I am afraid that i will never get a well payed job .

Best Answer

Do you enjoy history?

Best Answer

Yes.They are some classes that i hate , in fact is only one .But i am gonna deal with it.I started studying early for my exams , i am very confident that i am gonna have high grades .Is more for my family .They expect this for me.They pay for my rent and food , the college is free because of the scholarship , but i could do better .Plus i should do this for me .Is my field of study after all .But i am secretly afraid that i am gonna have a job that would never allow me to buy a house or the flat that i want .

Best Answer

If you enjoy your career, you will be truly blessed. You will find a way to live.

Best Answer

Hopefully is not gonna be in my parents house , that would kill me slow no matter how much in enjoy my carrer.

Best Answer

You won't be stuck in your parents house. You can earn a decent living.

Best Answer

And i live in Romania .I am seriously thinking on getting a scholarship abroad (easy thing) the hard part is improving my english , and actually doing a good job abroad .I cannot be a good student when my grammar is a mess.Plus i've always been the shy student , this should kick myself out of my comfort zone.

Best Answer

I think getting out of your comfort zone is a good idea. Sometime abroad would be a wonderful life experience for you.

Best Answer

The problem is that i am a bag full of insecurities .

Best Answer

Most of us are just that when we are young. The hard part is to be brave and press on with our dreams. You can do it.

Best Answer

Most of us were not bullied for almost all their life , abused by family and hate for your own body.

Best Answer

It is bad that you had to suffer so. But you have already overcome much to get where you are. You can do even more. Your English is very good, btw.

Best Answer

I have no idea how i survived , sane anyway .Maybe is because i was using day dreaming as a defense mechanism.

Best Answer

Daydreaming is a wonderful escape. Perhaps your imagination would help you become a writer?

Best Answer

I am obssesed with writing ?lolWon some contests already .But they are so many wannabe writers ....and i am not gonna write po rn just for the sake of money.

Best Answer

Many people think they can write. Most can not. Perhaps you are one who can. If you've won contests you must have talent. I suggest you develop that talent.

Best Answer

Again , Romania .And i could not see myself writing something in english .English is for me another dimension .Is like i develop another layer of emotions while typing in english , for example sometimes i use swear words in english , i almost never do that in romanian.

Best Answer

That is interesting. English swear words do not carry the same weight in your mind as Romanian swear words.

Best Answer

Exactly .Is so easy to say fu ck in english .I would never say it in romanian , sounds so vulgare in romanian , even though they have the same meaning .I also accept people who use swear words easier , or even people who are somewhat perverted and who speak in english , but if the same person would tell me the same things in romanian i would run away .

Best Answer

Your grasp of English is good. If you had not told me you weren't a native English speaker I wouldn't have guessed. It is usually quite easy to see when someone is new to English or speaks it as a second language.

Best Answer

Please , i was told that my grammar is painfull .So many times .I am not fishing for compliments .Can we continue this conversation somewhere else ?Inbox maybe ?

Best Answer

Yes, lets continue there.

Best Answer