Garbage in is garbage out.
LoneAlpha LoneAlpha 26-30, M 10 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Health

Perhaps they have no food to eat. Perhaps they are eating too much processed foodstuffs crap because they can't afford better and as a result are increasingly sicker and sicker.

Best Answer

Cant afford to eat healthy? I believe this is a myth.

Best Answer

We have reached a point where food products are cheaper than the actually foods they are replacing. Hot dogs cost less than $1 while real meat is several dollars a pound. I once went to make lemonade and found that it is cheaper to buy lemonade powder, made from concentrate and chemicals, than it is to buy lemons and sugar. Processed food is cheaper because producers buy in bulk and stuff their 'food' with a host of fillers like HFC.

Best Answer

Now get yourself a family of three trying to survive on today's wages and you've got a recipe for disaster or diabetes.

Best Answer

I think many people equate food with happiness and good feelings, which is terribly unhealthy. It's no different from a drug addiction. Eating with others has been a bonding experience from the dawn of time, but the pleasure should lie in the company, not the menu.

Best Answer

What you are referring to is gluttony. I was saying the quality of food has an effect on peoples moods.

Best Answer

I believe that if you eat healthy food you do feel happier, and if all your eating is junk then your not going to be as healthy so in turn not happy. I speak from experience all i use to eat is junk and now most of what i eat is healthy and i feel great.

-This is just my opinion-

Best Answer

food has nvr made me happy....prolly y i purge

Best Answer

Yup. Infinite scarcity. Okay we need new and better stuff for better future, but being impatient and lustful is the prob...

Best Answer

we eat junk we feel like junk. like you said garbage.

Best Answer

Maybe they are eating the wrong food

Best Answer

Thats what I think.

Best Answer

Yup ;)

Best Answer