senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 28 Answers Feb 26, 2012

No. I believe God lives in people and churches are buildings that men build so they can share together with other like minded people wanting to worship God. You do not need a church to find where God lives. You just need yourself. God lives within you. The buildings are just a matter of convenience to house all the people that want to worship God together in one place.

Best Answer

i agree-tyvm

Best Answer

I agree as well. Although the scriptures do say that God is an organized God. For proof just look at the stars and the other heavenly bodies. All organized. If he has organized the heavens, then shouldn't we expect that he wants to be worshipped in an organized manner as well.

Best Answer

The bible says once two or more are gathered in worship of Gods name he's there,so i don't think it necessarily has to be a church.

Best Answer

i agree-------ty

Best Answer

i think its the 2nd. If there is a God, he lives everywhere...you dont need to go to church to see Him.

Best Answer

exactly -he lives in all of us------

Best Answer

Reading this question had lead me to realize that I believe that the church is a community of believers.

Best Answer

He promises in the Bible that where ever two or more us us gather in agreement with him he will be there.

Best Answer

we dont need two or more all we need is him and us----

Best Answer

No humanity had like 4000years to think about it. Move the F@CK ON !!!

Best Answer

No sirously. Why bother with all that GOD stuff ???

Best Answer

HHHH Nice point strid! :)

Best Answer

That's one man's opinion

Best Answer

Well somebody has to

Best Answer

A church is not a building, a temple is. Church pertains to the people who gather and worship God together.<br />
I believe God lives in people. People don't have to look for God, He's always in them...in us. It's just that there's this enemy of our souls that always tries to sabotage our relationship with God.

Best Answer

I believe you find drafts in churches.

Best Answer

I think God has men build churches. Why else would all the ancient Cathedrals in Europe still be standing? I think they were definitely built to glorify God.

Best Answer

Thou shalt not build temples to false Gods. I am always pondering that as every religion will try to convince you that only their image of God is the 'correct' one. Until I figure it out I guess we will need to continue killing each other in the name of God and Religion.......

Best Answer

yes -how long have the holy wars been going on ,and because there is no right or wrong answer-they will never end-----

Best Answer

I believe he lives in all things...

Best Answer

exactly including us------tyty

Best Answer

Yep. No problem.

Best Answer

Churches are built by men looking for tax-free lifestyles

Best Answer

The word "church" was translated from the Greek word "ekklesia". The ekklesia includes not only the believers but the heavenly host I'm pretty sure (I might not have that quite right). God is omnipresent.

Best Answer

No I believe that god was created by men.

Best Answer

man is incapable of creating god-------

Best Answer

The idea of a god is a human creation - there is no god.

Best Answer

Both, in different ways. God dwells in the souls of His people, and so they can look for God within. But in a different way, He is present in the Blessed Sacrament reserved in the tabernacle, and you can find Him in a Catholic Church in His humanity waiting for your visit.

Best Answer

i believe he lives within us,and there are more churches than catholic,i dont have to go to any man made building to feel or talk to god----

Best Answer

I believe that god is everywhere, not just in a church. He could be in your car, sitting or standing next to you. And most men and women seek god. Notice I said most! It doesn't have to be in a church. I don't go to church but I know he is there! So I believe God lives everywhere, not just in a church.

Best Answer

true ,he lives within us,i dont need to go to church to find him----

Best Answer

#2

Best Answer

where lot of good people are coming together there God is bound to be there. with this aim people have riased churches.

Best Answer

Churches are built by men looking for God.

Best Answer

i agree,its a place for the guilty to find an out----------ty

Best Answer

We are all guilty. We are all born under original sin. And yes the church is a place for lost souls who need a Savior when our fellow humans get the best of us, or life in general. A church is a safe haven for Earth. A sanctuary of silence and to be amongst other believers. "A church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints."

Best Answer