wilecoyote10 wilecoyote10 46-50, F 15 Answers Jun 20, 2011

Justice is, on a very basic level, evening the score.<br />
Whether it comes in the form of restitution or punishment, it is not revenge.<br />
Revenge is never compensetory, and rarely at the level of the wrong orignally comitted. Justice is limited, measured, and proportional to the offense.<br />
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, is an early principle of justice. It does NOT mean that if you knock out my tooth, or partially blind me, that I can do the same to you, it means that justice must be measured to the nature of the offense. <br />
"Getting even" rarely is.

Best Answer

I leave Justice to the natural laws of the universe, it will do a better balance of the books than I can...till then I enjoy my revenge movies and fantasies, I have been terribly wronged..but who knows what balance has been struck by now...

Best Answer

What separates us from animals is that we have developed a code of conduct we call morality. And so we automatically think that everyone should act according to the morals that we have. Each persons idea of morality is different. Only humans, ba<x>sed on their perception of what is "fair" and what isn't , require revenge when they feel something was not fair and they were wronged.

Best Answer

Is morality the same as ethics? There are those who say they are the same but in fact are not and are distinctly unique. So which would come first if that is true? Can one have morals without ethics are vice versa?

Best Answer

I don't get even with people who treat me badly, that would require too much stooping . I try to get even with people who I respect and admire.

Best Answer

An eye for an eye make the whole world blind;; two wrongs dont make a right... there are plenty. take ur pick.

Best Answer

Whats the difference if it takes a long time it is sweet

Best Answer

deff rite sweet sweet revenge plus if its truely rong the police dont care so we have to take it into our own hands just b4 u do learn the laws

Best Answer

It is justice. Don't buy in that "don't step down to their level" nonsense. Bad people deserve to have bad things happen to them. Lady Justice is blind, so she won't tell.<br />
Don't know how wrong I am huh? I've seen so many people who didn't stand up for themselves and fight back in one way or another, that have had their lives ruined by one act by one person. As they trample you, your hopes, and your dreams, and all the while hoping that some day you'll have pity on that person, now that's pathetic.

Best Answer

Naggnig folks again? Well, at least you're sticking to what you are best at.

Best Answer

I do believe that, at times, a certain amount of revenge can make us feel better. I don't believe that seriously hurting or killing anyone is OK, not do I believe in breaking the law. But there are times when some carefully planned out poetic revenge is the right thing to do. The main focus of this kind of revenge is to have some fun making life uncomfortable or embarrassing for the one who wronged you in such a way that, every time you think of that person, instead of frowing or crying, you'll laugh.

Best Answer

Depends a little how much or little you yourself is a part of it I ges. If you dont do a single thing to make this revenge/justice thingy, but it just unfolds naturaly. Your allowed to feel & think whatever you want realy. Like karma as some often refer it too :).<br />
Revenge thingy and justice might be incredible satisfying if you do it sometimes. But it also show that you havent forgiven whoever was involved.. And not forgiving, might hurt yourself. Then the justice/revenge thingy might be just bittersweet, Which can result in that you feel like you sink to that person low level, get guilty, never feel like its enough, Or you may feel like you dident get any closure. All these will hurt you, but their is certainly a possbility you will get closure also with justice or revenge. :)

Best Answer

It really depends... If getting even means doing to the other person what they have done to you, the answer is no. Because what if you have to get to a really low level to do that? The biggest revenge in my opinion is distance and indifferent.

Of course, if someone does something against the law, then it's different. The biggest revenge is to have them arrested, and it's ok.

Best Answer

Theres talk of " revenge is sweet" and dont get mad get even" i just leave it to karma now to sort out if i cant...works everytime..

Best Answer