I was doing a lot of Tarot card readings for friends and for people online, and over time I noticed things were getting "weird" and I started having nightmares of demons and seeing things out of the corner of my eye, and feeling dark and down...I got rid of my Tarot stuff and worked with an exorcist to pray and cast the spirits away. Things are much better now. If you have Tarot cards or other stuff in your home, you are giving spirits the "right" to enter and harass you. You can tell them to go, but until you get the stuff out of your place, they won't go.

Best Answer

i know tarot card is very dangerous my Friend's mom was also tarot card reader last year she saw some spirits near her

Best Answer

yes. I've experienced them all. it all started last year when I moved into an old house in a historical district. I've seen my boyfriend possessed. he would convulse uncontrollably & all his movements would chsnge. his facial movements, his walk, his speech, he would refer to himself in the third person & not remember a thing when he came out of it. I have pics & videos as proof. I have caught entitys in pics, weird mist, orbs, colored light, voices, people that weren't there, weird creatures. lights go from dim to light & light to dim, floating balls of colored light, weird smells, banging, knocking, footsteps, voices. cold spots. rarely, but things have moved around. when downstairs I hear furniture moving upstairs. all caught on camera.

Best Answer

Of course they exist, the Freemasons worship them and work with spirits to accomplish their sinister agendas.

Best Answer

I have felt the presence of ghost and spirits (maybe one in the same). Demonic presence? I have no idea.

Best Answer

I have no stories to share but I like to think they do exist.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes. Saul asked to speak to with someone who can summon the dead.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Samuel+28%3A4-25&version=ERV

Best Answer

i have a lot of stories its on my profile. And it all happened to me. Demonic presence im experiencing that. I experience demonic attack too while i am sleeping. That demon suffocated me. i was all alone inside my room sleeping

Best Answer

? that's terrifying? was it a nightmare? hallucination? u ever experienced sleep paralysis? Sleep paralysis can make you believe and literally see and feel an 'evil' 'demonic' presence around you. It happens to me quite often. Its very very scary

Best Answer

its not a nightmare coz i am awake when that happened and that demon paralyze me. I am fully awake i tried to move but i cant. I cant move my mouth too to scream for help.

Best Answer

if that happens to you too. youre not hallucinating and its not just a nightmare.......... its real. its not a dream.

Best Answer

I get this often, during a disturbed sleep and often in the mornings. It's called sleep paralysis. Look it up, you'll find it interesting. Basically our bodies can put us into a state in which your physical body can believe you have fallen asleep and so naturally paralyses itself (as it does naturally when you're actually asleep so that you do not act out your dreams and injure yourself.) In some people however you can be caught in a situation where your body thinks you're asleep while your mind is very much awake. I get this quite frequently. Sometimes it lasts seconds. Sometimes it last longer. It's always hell. You can't move a finger, you can't make a sound. It's as if you're trapped in a nightmare.

I was very worried at one point as this starting happening to me quite often. Hallucinations were common as was this feeling you get. Hard to describe but you just feel evil. You feel a presence. An evil presence. I had to find out what this was and did endless research. Here is why this happens:

When this happens your body instantly recognises that you are in an unnatural state. You should not be awake in your mind while your body is asleep. The way your brain deals with this is by creating panic. Real panic. It does this through sounds, sense, hallucinations and it's always the most awful things. The reason your brain makes you believe these things are real is to wake you up and get you out that state. It's a natural way to respond to an unnatural state.

It's all really interesting and if u like that sort of thing u should read up about it! Took me a while to understand and like you I really thought that maybe there was something very unnatural to it. Next time is happens focus all your energy on just moving a tiny part of your body, not all of it. Twitch your fingers. This will slowly snap you out that awful state. Good luck!

Best Answer

but my left hand at that time is pushing that pillow in front of my face so how can it be hallucination. Im trying to stop my left hand from doing it but i cant. its like a steel.

Best Answer

it probably isn't. it's most likely a hallucination. the feeling of suffocation is also most likely down to the fact that you yourself have stopped breathing out of fear. seriously look it up. you'll find many stories like yours!

Best Answer

yes and i found out stories of other people like mine and its about demons and not hallucinations there are stories about this and its being documented already and its not just a hallucination and its all about demons. Demonic attack. If its documented then its real. Demonic attack is real because there are tangible evidences that proves its real.

Best Answer

i don't think there is any scientific evidence which could prove that...

Best Answer

scientific evidence? science knows nothing about demons. Science is not connected to demons. hahahahahaha!

Best Answer

what science knows is limited.

Best Answer

very true. what we know is limited. and I am in no position to say with absolute clarity that demons and other supernatural beings do not exist. After all, I believe more than anything that everything is possible. Absolutely anything. However, I cant help to try and rationalise every experience I hear using science as a basis and explanation for as to why some people experience what they do. For example in this instance, one explanation could be down to a projection of your unconscious. We are so limited in our information regarding the unconscious, the subconscious, the limitations and the possibilities of what we we are really able to achieve. Our brains are amazing simply spectacular and we really have no clue as to just how spectacular they really are. It works in mysterious ways and who knows in these situations if it's all a false, projected creation or an ability of our advanced brains to pick up on some sort of energy leftover from a time way before us. Anyway i'm babbling now but it's an interesting conversation.

Best Answer

Years ago there was a.... <br />
Oh wait they don't exist <br />
The end.

Best Answer