for me, I believe God exists; I have had enough experiences which confirm that to me 100% without any doubts.

Best Answer

If you have experience then you must 'Know' God exists. Why use 'believe' in its place? Don't belief stands for something we can't observe and or prove?

Best Answer

no, I know God exists; my beliefs confirm that for me.

Best Answer

Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Best Answer

either way, the end result is the same.

Best Answer

Belief is one without proof, Knowing is from proof, can't understand how both can be equated?

Best Answer

I don't believe in something I can't hear, see, or feel, or something there's no proof of existing. The bible was written by man, and is thus no word of any god. I let people believe in what they wish, though.

Best Answer

Fair answer :)

Best Answer

i know god exist

Best Answer

i believe God exists and it is way more powerful because you do not doubt what you know

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

How can that be possible?!

Best Answer

I believe in him and I also know he exists.

Best Answer

I think you meant you trust in Him. For once we know God exist we don't have to wander in the corridors of Belief.

So how did you know God exist? Did you have some spiritual or any other experiences?

Best Answer

Well the Bible emphasizes belief so I wanted to add in that I believe as well as know he exists. Yes, God did many things to show me he exists. So then I got on my knees and asked the Lord to be my personal savior. That's when I had the biggest spiritual experience - and since then I am being sanctified. Thanks be to God. Did you have a spiritual experience?

Best Answer

Yes, very different way. I am not religious, just so you know. I follow a spiritual path. In that I realized that God is not what we talk about. Christ saw the light of God. It was true to full extend. That was the depth of spiritual heights that great soul has reached. But the problem I found is the truth derived from such high spiritual enlightenment cannot be interpreted or even understood to an extend by ordinary men. That do not stop us from trying and establishing the knowledge in the wrong way. That is one reason there is so much conflict of ideas. This is happening in all religions.

The point is we are deeply missing the right spiritual experience in our midst. Without which we cannot understand God. Intellect has it's limitations. But it's great to know you have such experiences.

Best Answer

I know the true God exist. When I see our home the earth, sun, moon, stars and planets I'm at awe. No one can replicate them. We get food in their seasons and it bring us joy.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%20104&version=EXB

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing. Have you experienced God?

Best Answer

believing is good
but the actual experience
of Christ consciousness is knowing
when the mind is still
and free from thought,
the experience of the light of your soul
is knowing.
...believing is within the ego
when the ego disappears
there is knowing

Best Answer

i dont believ in god but i believe in a great power organazing that space

Best Answer

Neither

Best Answer