you have to state your reasons
SlaveToMyBullshit SlaveToMyBullshit 18-21 12 Answers Jul 11 in Community

no more or less than santa or the tooth fairy

Best Answer

The way i see it if one cannot prove or disprove that god exists with his own axioms and universe then one is free to add it as an axiom or just ignore because it won't add inconsistencies to your logic anyway so whats the point of even thinking about it, i think its a meaningless question anyone is free to live his life the way he sees fit

Best Answer

Id love to have a few drinks with him/her. All you deep religous sinners, please give me his/her address, what bar is gods favourite?

Best Answer

Nope!<br />
Seen anything He's done recently?

Best Answer

It's close to impossible to prove that something doesn't exist. Why do you think there are so damn many of them?

Best Answer

I don't personally believe in a god, but I can't say with absolute certainty that it's right. There is no proof that god exists and you can't prove a negative (that god doesn't exist). The burden of proof is on those who claim that there is a god. Just because they haven't found any evidence doesn't mean that it's impossible. So, I don't believe, but I'm not one of those shitheads who goes around proudly announcing it as if I've discovered some long-lost secret that the world must be awoken to.

Best Answer

YESSSS!!! In the Person of Jesus Christ!<br />
Reason? He saved me from an indulgent life and is changing me!<br />
And yes, creations don't create themselves (Romans 1:18-20)

Best Answer

yes cause he helps me out

Best Answer

I believe in a Divine force. My reasons are vast but mostly it is a knowing inside/within me...

Best Answer

The bearded man on a gold throne flying round heaven... nope. The universe of flowing energy, yes. mx:))

Best Answer

Honestly yes and no at the same time b/c whatever they told me about God was basically ******...yes, there is something but do I KNOW that, no, I don't. It's all way too complex for my wee brain.

Best Answer

No. There is no evidence that a god exists. there have been thousands upon thousands of religions. Why are the current few any less fake?

Best Answer

yes i agree but the question is can we prove he doesn't exist?

Best Answer

Are you high? You can't prove something doesn't exist. There is no evidence god/s exist. therefore They do not exist. And if your only argument is that you can't prove he doesn't exist that's pretty damn lame.

Best Answer