jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 10 Answers Jan 15 in Community

Yes. The Republican half.

Best Answer

I'll have you know young man, I have been tested, and my intelligence level is below sub par. !

Best Answer

Me too lol

Best Answer

LOL, just kidding, although I may act like it, it's normal , however I do question the IQ of the person giving the test!!

Best Answer

See, when you think about it, average means Half are above and Half are below. :)

Best Answer

No one is in the Middle. :)

Best Answer

My intellect will only allow me to reply with this....:PPPPPPPPPPPPP :)

Best Answer

I just read this again, now I get it. ok, put me into the half that is below the line!! :P

Best Answer

As sad as it may sound, the fact that they're able to use social media, read well enough to follow the questions and type well enough to be able to respond in a relatively timely manner is an indication that the average EP user has above average intelligence. The people who are below average are sitting at home sucking down the last half of their twelve-pack and complaining that it's Obama's fault they "ain't can't find no job".

Best Answer

I think many sit at the average or slightly above...to include the "trolls".

Best Answer

I don't know nothing.

Best Answer

Sure do...maybe even more than half. You and I are here, aren't we?

Best Answer

I'd say no and then I see questions like "How hot are you?" Or the ever famous "I'm a gay 13 year old and kik me at sluttyhobot69B===D" and I wonder...

Best Answer

That's kind of cruel, insulting and disrespectful. What are you an astronaut that teaches political science on the side.? I'm willing to bet you're a spelling and grammar Nazi too. Respect yourself man, you just called half the people on this site stupid basket cases in a sense insulting your own intelligence. 👊👊👊 that's right, champ. 💃

Best Answer

Calm down there,Buddy, It is a fact. Not as bad as you are taking it. It is all in the way you LOOK at it. When you average peoples Intelligence You add all the totals ,and divide by the number of People. You get a "MIDDLE" Number. HALF are "Above" HALF are "Below" it doesn't mean anyone is dumb. Think about It. It's a "JOKE" Get It?

Best Answer