syfymind syfymind 46-50, F 5 Answers Mar 13, 2012

i was told it was not my time and snet back the next thing i kew my grandmother was scream and others rushed in the room and i was put back to sleep but not back in a coma

Best Answer

yes i know its ,there-----my sister and i were both diagnosed terminal with the same syndrome-----i buried her 6 yrs ago ,at the age of 55--------we made a pact ---whoever went first ,had to come back,and tell the other--------i know it sounds nuts-----but it is true--------

Best Answer

I astral project/have out of body experiences. I don't have tangible proof that would be enough to convince a skeptic, only my own experiences.

Best Answer

Interesting. I have been a lucid dreamer for many years and some of the dreams felt like I was astral projecting. Its fascinating

Best Answer

Generally when you astral project you are completely conscious and your mind is awake while you are doing it, but there are times when you fall asleep while projecting and you have an unconscious projection. Well that has happened to me anyway. It's like a state between astral projection and lucid dreaming. You wake up and you don't know which one it was. You may have experienced the same thing.

Best Answer