jgbowers jgbowers 26-30, M 13 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The wise ones are.

Best Answer

Do you mind explaining

Best Answer

A successful relationship with one partner is difficult enough to establish and maintain without adding another ego to the mix.

Best Answer

i see...

Best Answer

I believe most of them don't have the self-control for that.<br />
Biologically, men may have been "programmed" to want to deposit ***** into various women to keep their genes going, but I'm not sure it's entirely about that anymore. Considering women cheat just as often (supposedly), I suspect that most of it is due to one person not fulfilling the other person's needs in a relationship. Therefore, they feel the need to look elsewhere. <br />
I really don't know, I'm monogamous and always will be, most likely.

Best Answer

Many women also have the instinctive need for creative sex, for attention and connection and often don't get that either, and some get bored. It is what you do with your needs that counts.

Best Answer

ill keep this in mind.

Best Answer

I only know that at the end of the day we appreciate having a true relationship.

Best Answer

this is true.

Best Answer

I believe humans are creatures who are capable of making moral choices.

Best Answer

so you think that monogamy is a moral choice

Best Answer

It is like asking if humans can resist killing people. Obviously some people do kill others. Some even enjoy it. Some do accidently. We all have had moments when we want to. Should we all give in to our base instincts? Or do we use the gifts Creator gave us to be thoughtful,introspective creative loving beings with foresight. Those are also instincts. We choose which we will fed and act on.

Best Answer

We have a lot of survival instincts that we manage and make choices about constantly. How we handle anger, sexuality, getting out needs met. They are not bad instincts, just need to have a proper place. However, if people do not choose to be in a committed relationship, they shouldby pretend they do and be deceptive. I have far more respect for people who are clear on not wanting to be faithful and do not pretend they do value it. It is a question of values. We all have them.

Best Answer

nice! well said.

Best Answer

Since when did Saudi Arabians become aliens?

Best Answer

the proof is in the pudding, innit?

Best Answer

haha!! yup!

Best Answer

right after I **** someone new I will let you know

Best Answer

do that! haha

Best Answer