isanythingavailable isanythingavailable 22-25, F 16 Answers Jan 28, 2011

I BELIEVE GUYS WILL STAY FAITHFUL IF THEY FIND THE RIGHT GIRL FOR THEM AND FALL IN LOVE

Best Answer

I think that some men do actually learn their lesson, depending on circumstances and how young they are. There is a degree of "stupid" and immature that plays a part in cheating sometimes. And losing someone very important to you because you were drunk or angry or whatever, and committed a physical act that could be over in a minute or two, can WAKE YOU UP. <br />
However, I think most people who have it in them to cheat will try to justify it to themselves. And if they can do that, then they could always find an excuse to justify cheating again when things aren't going smoothly. I have heard "Well, I'm a man, and she wasn't giving me what I need, so I had to get it from someone else....." WAY too often.<br />
Sad, but true.<br />
I was called "sexist" the other day for posting a similar question to this...So I dedicate this answer to my accuser, NedKelly. <br />
lol.

Best Answer

If I would have read this question a year ago, I would have said always a cheater.. To leave him. However, once something like this actually does happen to you, you'll have a different outlook. My husband did cheat on me about 7 months ago. I told him I suspected it, and he totally come clean. He answered all of my questions openly and honestly... And I can tell he is trying hard to make us work. I can't say what exactly the future holds, but I feel like he has learned his lesson the hard way. He even admitted to doing it because of selfishness an thought he was unhappy at the time.. Only to learn what he really has. Not taking up for his actions becuse they were wrong.. But I believe some can actually learn

Best Answer

Are you still together? I've recently found out my husband cheated and I'm so torn about what to do .We have a child

Best Answer

probably yes

Best Answer

Once a cheater, always a cheater... It happens that i have many male friends, and they are always telling me that its something that has to do with the excitement, adrenaline and a boos of self-confidence.

Best Answer

You got it

Best Answer

Cheaters can be men or women. Some do it once and never again because of guilt or because they got caught and didn't want to lose their relationship. Some wind up switching partners permanently. And some cheat their whole lives.

Best Answer

Not always

Best Answer

"Gameover" gets my vote. The definition and causes of 'cheating' are myriad, although it wouldn't lessen the pain of the partner who was cheated upon.

Best Answer

Yes or no it depends on his nature the first time he will know without a doubt if he wont again if he wont then he most likely was disgusted in himself knowing that for one he could hurt the one he loved like that im on my cell atm and i cant text to well so ill update;finish my responce later

Best Answer

Yes, and the same goes for a woman. Cheaters always cheat. It's just how it goes.

Best Answer

its simple to judge you have to ask yourself<br />
toss a coin and decide if he heads come then yes he will cheat and it tale come he won't.. while coin will be in the air you will wish that what should come.. and thats the answer.. whether heads/tales is not the answer... what u feel should come while the coin was in the air.. is the answer....

Best Answer

YUP! If a man cheats he can be forgiven but it's up to the individual he cheated on. I don't think I could ever get past the fact that my husband cheated but I haven't had to go through that and am thankful my husband isn't a PIG!

Best Answer

Give a dog a bone and see if it doesn't bury it somewhere in the yard.

Best Answer