TheDeparted TheDeparted 26-30 7 Answers Jul 7, 2012

I don't know if I believe or not. Why don't you tell me what you think of this. <br />
I knew a 33 year old mother, who was in the hospital with terminal cancer. I used to see her twice a week, (Wednesdays and Saturdays) whenever I went to visit my friend who was an 89 year old woman who was also dying with terminal cancer. One Monday night, I had a dream,. I dreamed that I was talking to God about this young woman, and I said I really wanted her to have time with her 3 year old son, before she died. I made a deal with God, saying I take her place in the hospital for one months, just so she could go home and spend some time with her family. <br />
That was it. I woke up and felt a little chill, told my daughter about this weird dream I had, and then forgot about it. Until Wednesday, when I went to the hospital to visit my friend, and Maria's bed was empty. I asked "where is Maria?" And was told, Maria is gone. I started to cry, because I felt that it just wasn't fair for someone so young and with a young child to just up and die like that. They nurse told me that maria wasn't dead, she had gone home. It seems that when she woke Tuesday Morning, she was feeling stronger than she had in months. The Doctor came in and checked on her and said her vital signs were all very good, and that she could go home for a couple of days, but that she could come back anytime she began to get weak or feel the unbearable pain. She came back, exactly 30 days later, and died on day 31. <br />
So, was that dream a precognitive dream? Or a message? <br />
I am still undecided.

Best Answer

I had a really crazy feeling once or twice like that. I've had dreams before my grandmother passed. And I felt like I was in a dangerous situation once where I felt... I dunno, a protective embrace come around me. Lately I've been kinda lost so I've been praying lots to find direction with my life... and it's a good thing like my prayers are answered. I'm not sure about decisions sometimes so I pray for guidance to make the right choices and lately I haven't been ignoring the signs like I did in the past due to being blinded by temptations. I feel like I'm being lead in a good direction recently. It's an awesome feeling. I don't know if it is a higher power, and I always prayed... though my parents aren't religious I always have prayed as a form of meditation... I feel like something's listening now that wasn't before.

Best Answer

I do not believe in a "higher" power, but I am very familiar with my "greater being". Given that "feelings" (as opposed to emotions) are a universal language, I am one-with it whenever I choose to be.

Best Answer

I believe in a higher power who helps me stay clean and sober . I pray to him /her / it <br />
every day and he gives me strength to stay clean and along with the help of AA I have a daily reprieve from using or drinking .

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I receive messages all the freakin time. My latest message was one of renewal.

Best Answer