And please, no suggestions to chat you up cause your single and stuff. Just your opinions are needed
queer4clockwork queer4clockwork 18-21 12 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes. I don't just believe it works, I know it works. I got a bf and several friends with benefits and it works out fine.<br />
Now you might wonder, how come my bf doesn't get jealous. Well, that's because of the deal we made. We allow each other to cheat as long as it's just sex and nothing else. He ***** other girls and I **** other guys, but in the end we still love each other. If you just keep that in mind, it should never be a problem.<br />
Oh, and my friends with benefits are regular friends as well, mostly even common friends (also my bf's friends). He's got no problems with me doing it with them. We also got some common female friends and I know he ***** them too. Then it's my turn not to have any problems, wich I don't.

Best Answer

Why would you want to have sex with others if you are with someone in a committed relationship? I thought FWBs were for people who were single. Why not just be single and have sex with anyone you choose then? Being with someone monogamously is LWB (loving with benefits). Isn't that the ideal way? I cannot understand why you would do this? Explain it to me, please. Perhaps it is your generation....I want to know.

Best Answer

No, it certainly isn't love with benefits since I'm not in love with my friends. Only with my bf. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy friendship, and to us sex can be part of that friendship. It enriches our own sex life, sometimes one of our friends teaches me or him something new, something we can use in our relationship. And I don't want to be single because I love my bf.

Best Answer

I completely understand. Even when in a monogamous relationship, sex with other people is a natural desire for humans. Keep doing what your doing. I'm glad it is working for you two. :)

Best Answer

Yes yes yes haven't got one yes yes yes want one yes yes yes probs won't get one no no no.

Best Answer

I just happened to start one on accident, and it hasn't turned sour.
I was hoping to see if others had similar experiences. Thanks.

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not much different than the type of people who casually date but know they don't intend a long term relationship. I personally would have little interest, but to each his own.

Best Answer

I don't believe it's possible, unless you both just really can't stand one another EXCEPT for in the bedroom. But then it would just be a **** buddy and not a FWB.

Best Answer

It can be done...I personally even if I don't develop feelings still become extremely jealous:(

Best Answer

What's your email? I would love to chat, hahaha. Seriously though, they never work. One person will always become attached more than the other. It rarely ends good but you guys could be the exception. Why not date? Someone is using someone?

Best Answer

I don't date people. Plus it can work. well, it does for me I guess

Best Answer

No, I 100% do not believe in that.

Best Answer

It possible, but unlikely for a relationship like that to work out. Physical attraction and emotional attraction tend to go hand in hand, so it's hard to keep emotions and jealousy out of it, someone is bound to get hurt.

Best Answer