ohwee12 ohwee12 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Community

It exists. And it will exist whether or not it is legal. Better to have a legal avenue than to force women into the back alley.

Best Answer

I feel it is morally wrong.

Best Answer

I go with the law of Karma. If I believed in my heart I should not have the baby, or that I should have the abortion, then I would follow my instinct, but cause I don’t know what Karma this baby has and if it is supposed to be aborted. One must always be able to trust their instincts and follow their own heart or you will never know what your truth is and what should lead or guild your life path. Always follow your heart.

Best Answer

I believe there's nowhere near enough abortions.

Best Answer

Lmao. I know some people who's mother should've swallowed them.

Best Answer

Thats priceless love it lol

Best Answer

Lol thanks.

Best Answer

It's nessecary

Best Answer

Of course, its a simple medical prociedure, like getting a tooth filled.

Best Answer

I believe in a woman's right to decide what's right for her.

The government has no right to make this decision for her.

Best Answer

Miscarriages occur naturally, and I cannot see any valid objection if a pregnant woman elects to have one. Stillbirths also occur naturally, but I am less happy to allow a woman to engineer one of those, unless her life was in significant danger. I suppose logically, I'd draw the line when a foetus is able to survive (with or without medical assistance) independently. There would be some circumstances when I would be positively in favour of abortion (the foetus is a carrier of a nasty genetic disease, and where it is severely deformed, for example). This is an emotive problem, but purely a practical one. We can do without the god squad interfering in other people's already difficult decisions.

Best Answer

I believe in a woman's right to choose to have one. Or not to have one. Her body, her life and her call. There is no right nor wrong to it.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Yes i believe in abortion

Best Answer

I am neither one way or the other

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It's the one social issue I'm not sure about. First I thought it was okay, then I thought it was bad, now I think it's okay again, but I'm not sure. It's a very, very difficult issue to reconcile.

Best Answer

I know! Same here! Just the same as, "do you think a egg is an animal"?

Best Answer