I believe in the freedom of choice, however, I do believe that people need to accept the responsibility for their own actions.

Best Answer

It seems like a better plan than bringing an unwanted child into the world. (There's nothing like presenting an unwilling parent with a new baby -- or giving it up to care -- for screwing a child up.)

Best Answer

I believe a woman has a right to choose for herself. Personally, I don't know that I could abort....would have to be some seriously good reason for me to do so.

Best Answer

yes. people care about embryos yet there are 13 million starving kids in the u.s. and millions of kids starving and dying in africa. In my opinion, it is less about "caring" and more about selfishness. It is the equivalent to people who love animals, but hate people.

Best Answer

not at all. a baby has a heartbeat at 6 weeks and brain function at 40 - 43 days. and is growing...a sign of life. people need to be responsible for their actions. don't have sex until you are ready to be a parent. in the sad and awful case of rape.....adoption. there are so many people out there who are desperate for a child.

Best Answer

Yeah, we've seen some of these people in the news just recently for abusing or murdering the children they wanted so badly to adopt. Sorry...but no.

Best Answer

then they should be taken away from them. it's ok to chop up a child because of where they live?? in the womb or out, a heartbeat and brain function is life. period. and to just chop it up to save it from suffering is wrong. do we do that to physically or mentally handicapped people too. or elderly people who are in a nursing home and being abused?

Best Answer

You have missed my entire point.

Best Answer

which is? adopted parents abuse children just like biological parents. and if they abuse their children, the children should be taken away. just like with biological parents.

Best Answer

I'd rather see the baby aborted instead of born and then abused for years before it is murdered, but as a rule, I believe there are better solutions. Adoption, for instance.

Best Answer

Yes and its the ladies choice ONLY after consulting a doctor and a psychologist to ensure that the person is making the right choice and has understood what she is doing

Best Answer

I believe that it exists. I also believe that it is an individual choice.

Best Answer

On the outside, I am pro-choice but on the inside I am pro-life.<br />
I don't believe that abortion should be illegal. I think that if it did become illegal then there will be many people would start using dangerous methods to induce a miscarriage. It should be available so people can make that choice themselves.<br />
However, I do believe that life starts at conception and people should do what they can to avoid abortion. Sex can get you pregnant even if contraception is used correctly and if people can't deal with the consiquences, then they should avoid sex all together until they can.<br />
There are some cases where I can understand why a person would have an abortion. It's hard to know what you would do unless you were in a particular situation.

Best Answer

I believe it's murder.

Best Answer

I believe in avoiding unwanted pregnancies in the first place and accept abortion as a necessary evil. I don't approve of it, but know it's a temporary band-aid on a chronic problem.

Best Answer