tannedhorse tannedhorse 22-25, F 18 Answers May 7, 2012

No .. it was fated to start this world. It's pointless to blame others for your own sorry ***.

Best Answer

I accept it as part of the Bible, blame Adam and Eve, no was fated. I think it symbolizes we have choices and that our actions will have consequences that can be far reaching, ie over generations.

Best Answer

No and No

Best Answer

well...A) yes, kind of...but not i the biblical way. Supposedly all of our genetics can be traced to one woman in Africa...and I'd like to think of her as the mother of us all. B) No..I don't. I think the story makes an interesting metaphor for the Human tendency to prevaricate...even in the face of God. I do happen to think that most human beings have "sinful" tendencies, and the biblical story makes an allegory of it.

Best Answer

No as I do not believe in faiytales.

Best Answer

nope... and its just sexist to blame the woman..

Best Answer

If the whole adam and eve story is true...we all are brothers and sisters and thats just gross. So i like to go with evolution and not feel that i've indulged in ******. <br />
BUT, if i did believe in it then yes i would blame eve for the sufferings of human kind. God gave one order to not eat from the damned tree and she just had to do that!!

Best Answer

No the bible is nothing more that a comic book of its time !

Best Answer

No, but then I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy either ... so no point asking me.

Best Answer

No and....LMFAO no

Best Answer

No and No.<br />
I believe in logic and common sense. Not in a story that was written thousands of years ago by misogynistic morons.

Best Answer

No. We can't place blame on a single person for the entire human race. Thats just harsh

Best Answer

Why not? They're both long dead...what can it hurt?

Best Answer