google dr bill deagle, john lear, david icke, bob lazar, phil schneider, pres eisenhower and his grandaughter, and the quintessential erich von danikan. bill meier is also interesting with the only scientifically proven ufo abduction case in the world. theyre still trying to prove hes lying after 75 years of investigating. im not saying im 100% certain aliens are real. im just saying is possible and theres a lot of good info out there that can back it up.

Best Answer

Yeah, although if you could go anywhere in the universe, why here?

Best Answer

How big is outer space? How many universes? Probably. Life Jim but not as we know it.

Best Answer

Sure, in the movies.

Best Answer

Yes. I don't believe we've been visited yet.<br />
I've seen a programme that the CIA did not say they do not exist. In fact they were pleased when folks believed in them. It kept folk from thinking the secret aircraft were theirs..This was in the coldwar years.

Best Answer

i'm not sure what believe in really means. i think it's likely aliens exist. i also am pretty certain i can hear their messages telepathically. either that or there's just some really crazy humans out there whose thought patterns resemble those of what we humans would call aliens.

Best Answer

Google "Star child skull" and see what you get! Also, not only do I believe in aliens, I think they gave us a genetic boost a few thousand years ago and viola, modern man.

Best Answer

Yes, There is no way that there isn't more intellgant people out there

Best Answer

ET has actually been discovered. An arsenic ba<x>sed life form has been discovered in Mono Lake in California. It is the first non-carbon ba<x>sed life form ever discovered...the first true alien.

Best Answer

not an alien. it was found here on earth. that showed us is that what we previously thought about whats needed for an organism to sustain life is completely wrong.

Best Answer

How do we KNOW how it GOT here? Hmmm? Riddle me that....they didn't look for the little arsenic based space-ship wreck, did they?

Best Answer