I think out of the billions of planets out there, there's almost no way we can be the only planet with life on it in the universe.
chandler26 chandler26 22-25, M 16 Answers May 29, 2012

google dr bill deagle, john lear, david icke, bob lazar, phil schneider, pres eisenhower and his grandaughter, and the quintessential erich von danikan. bill meier is also interesting with the only scientifically proven ufo abduction case in the world. theyre still trying to prove hes lying after 75 years of investigating. im not saying im 100% certain aliens are real. im just saying is possible and theres a lot of good info out there that can back it up.

Best Answer

I would think there is life somewhere.

However I can not understand why people always think that they would be more advanced than ourselves. They could be millions of years behind our planet.

Best Answer

I know if they were more advanced than us they probably would have made contact by now

Best Answer

if they had made contact would ANY government really make that public knowledge? dont know if i believe it but theres a hell of a lot of info on pres eisenhower taking secret meetings with ebe's. google him nd his granddaughter, and things like project serpo, majestic 12, dr bill deagle, john lear. and the quintessential bob lazar and erich von danikan

Best Answer

Or (if they are more advanced than us..) they have made contact and do so on an almost daily basis and we simply ignore it, wish it away or otherwise dismiss it out of hand with our arsenal of ready made retorts, comedic soundbites and media fed cliches...

Best Answer

Yeah, although if you could go anywhere in the universe, why here?

Best Answer

How big is outer space? How many universes? Probably. Life Jim but not as we know it.

Best Answer

Sure, in the movies.

Best Answer

Yes. I don't believe we've been visited yet.

I've seen a programme that the CIA did not say they do not exist. In fact they were pleased when folks believed in them. It kept folk from thinking the secret aircraft were theirs..This was in the coldwar years.

Best Answer

An organism living on earth cannot be "alien" even if like that cited by Rolle, it is not hydrocarbon-based.

There are almost certainly organism on other planets but we have no way of knowing where, or what type, and I find the notion of trying to "communicate" with any is really rather fatuous for several reasons.

So far "we" have sent into Space beyond the Solar System a spent probe bearing a plaque with a few messages and a prudish drawing of a naked couple. "We" (via NASA again) have set up an Internet processing system linked to radio telescopes in the hope that we'll find "obvious" greetings from Elsewhere.

What happens if either bear fruit? Even assuming we "met" others of at least equal technical advancement and curiosity, the sheer distance alone would render even just radio conversation pointless on both power and time grounds.

Best Answer

i'm not sure what believe in really means. i think it's likely aliens exist. i also am pretty certain i can hear their messages telepathically. either that or there's just some really crazy humans out there whose thought patterns resemble those of what we humans would call aliens.

Best Answer

Google "Star child skull" and see what you get! Also, not only do I believe in aliens, I think they gave us a genetic boost a few thousand years ago and viola, modern man.

Best Answer

Yes, There is no way that there isn't more intellgant people out there

Best Answer

ET has actually been discovered. An arsenic based life form has been discovered in Mono Lake in California. It is the first non-carbon based life form ever discovered...the first true alien.

Best Answer

not an alien. it was found here on earth. that showed us is that what we previously thought about whats needed for an organism to sustain life is completely wrong.

Best Answer

How do we KNOW how it GOT here? Hmmm? Riddle me that....they didn't look for the little arsenic based space-ship wreck, did they?

Best Answer