And if so, what is it?
lagatta lagatta 41-45, F 12 Answers Jun 2 in Doing Good

I would really like to think so and although I've probably studied every possibility have come to no conclusion, however I live my life in a way that I'm ready for the pearly gates if I find myself justifying my life in front of them, but not necessarily in preparation for that.<br />
I going to head to Lily Dale for three days this summer just to explore this a bit more. Never stop looking and learning.<br />
If so I sure hope I meet some of the people I have here when their time comes.

Best Answer

I'm tend to be the same. I explore but haven't come to any conclusions. But I certainly want to believe in afterlife! It's hard to accept that we are just here for such a short time and then just disappear! There has to be a higher purpose.

Best Answer

Secretly I'm not taking any chances so I try and find as much purpose as I can here and now.

I've had three seperate eerie experiences working in a hospital when I was younger and it led me to conclude that there is a possibility.

Best Answer

Yup, me too. I want to live life to the fullest right now. But I do feel that life has been a huge learning process to me and the older I get the wiser I get. I'm just starting to figure it out! lol I wish I was in my 20's now so I could live it according to all my experience!

Best Answer

Don't we all but just look at all the experiences we may not have had. The good ones anyway.

You've got another fifty to go, you're not even started yet :-)

Best Answer

not as an individual, it's a recycling process.

Best Answer

You take for granted there's such a thing as immortal entities, traditionally called souls. It could be individualities come and go, die with the matter.

Best Answer

That's 100 percent true. Regardless of whether our soul get's recycled, our bodies will get recycled back into the earth!

Best Answer

I like the idea of an afterlife. I'm not sure that there is one but I'd like to believe there is.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. That is purely a man-made, egotistical supposition.<br />
x kvc x

Best Answer

How do you know that for sure!

Best Answer

It just makes absolutely -no- sense. This can go round and round... That's just the same as me retorting : "It makes as much sense as believing there -is- an afterlife"
x kvc x

Best Answer

I don't believe that there is an afterlife.

Best Answer

I have to see to believe

Best Answer

No. I think once you're done, you're done.

Best Answer

I have no idea if it exists or not, and if it does, how does it work or feel like? A lot of wonders.

Best Answer

No, but i do believe that when you die, you are reborn

Best Answer

How are you reborn?

Best Answer

Just as another living thing, like a flower or a bee or a tapeworm.

Best Answer

This is afterlife. In your previous life, maybe you were a butterfly.

Best Answer

A very naughty butterfly that I am now serving my time!

Best Answer

Naughty butterflies don't get reincarnated as human. They get reincarnated as butterflies again.

And the way you overcome your trials and tribulations in this life will determine your next life.

I have a feeling you'll do well.

Best Answer

Awww...thank you! :) You will too!

Best Answer