ifilayhere ifilayhere 31-35, F 16 Answers Jan 16 in Community

this strongly depends on the context because in some situations these things happen so that we learn and emerge a better individual, while in some instances these occurances are dependent on revenge - what is most important is how we make the choice and course of action which follows

Best Answer

Best answer. But don't know how to vote from my iphone?

Best Answer

Not at all. That's a very barbaric way to live. I believe in forgiveness, if you have it in you.

Best Answer

barbaric? then you really dont knwo the world at large. look around you- you might learn something, we all believe in forgiveness but some situations call for different measures - for instance if a manZ kills man7's entire family - obviously he will want revenge. It is not a matter of having it in you its a matter of principles and your core values

Best Answer

I do not believe in an eye for an eye; I don't believe revenge is the answer ever. I believe justice will happen in time, and that we don't have to take matters into our own hands.

Best Answer

not really, i think the original eye taker had bad intentions and premeditation so putting a victim in the position of wanting to take an eye deserves a much harsher punishment. i'm not into vigilante actions so it should be administered by law enforcement and the judicial system

Best Answer

No i dont...because in the case of death - if an ex kills your lover...killing your ex would not bring back the love of your life...

But i have to say though it really depends on the situation- deep circumspect is required

Best Answer

no...

Best Answer

Tooth for tooth it's a lie and that's the truth

Best Answer

no, i believe an eye for both eye

Best Answer

Well in the Biblical sense it actually means to be justly compensated for wrongful injury. It doesn't actually mean if you loose an eye from some ones negligence that they should have an eye gouged out as well.

So yes I believe in an eye for an eye.

Best Answer

No, I believe that principal operates at a lower level of spiritual consciousness. Justice is important, but mercy trumps it. And unity consciousness trumps mercy. In a state of unity consciousness, no wrong can be done and no forgiveness is necessary. But one must be in that state to experience that reality. Otherwise, you are still in the world of drama.

Best Answer

Yes! Upfront and being honest!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

My temperament is too nice for that principle.

Best Answer

Yes and a tooth for a tooth.

Best Answer