Yes I do they are everywhere, I prefer the angles between 120 to 270 degrees as there is more room to work with unless its a hairpin bend when I prefer much tighter angles<br />
(I bet you wished you had checked your spelling)

Best Answer

Angles have nice curves

Best Answer

my granny told me befor that everyone has angles by there side and that ur never alone.. and even tho u cant see them are hear them dosnt mean there not there.. just like god.. so its wat u want to think.. but if u need help u ask ur angles and they will help.. has worked for me befor.. call me crazy but its the truth

Best Answer

Yes I do believe in ANGELS ! One time I needed an additional $837.33 to pay my bills. I was short that much in my checking account. The next day in the mail was an envelope that I almost threw out (looked sort of like the Publisher's Clearinghouse solicitations). I thank my dear heavenly angels that I didn't because when I opened it, there was a refund check for an insurance claim I had long since forgotten about in the exact amount I needed. My husband had died just a few months earlier and I felt like he somehow had a part in the whole thing. I've also had other experiences that make me feel like I'm protected by heavenly helpers.

Best Answer

wat are u talking abt???

Best Answer

I do believe in angles... the square angle I see every day several times... you mean you don't believe in square angles ? where do you live ? :-o

Best Answer