Eyresti Eyresti 13-15, M 13 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Beliefs

I believe in the possibility of anything.

Best Answer

yes,seen it.your parents home is where the girl lived or on the site.they could show her to the light,tell her to follow the light.

Best Answer

God, angels, demons, ghosts, spirits, energies, chakras, auras, different dimensions.

Best Answer

HM I think there's a lot fo the supernatural that is real but people exaggerated it making it seemed like it is not. Now I not believe in spells except that people can implant the idea creating a reaction. About energy level. i think everything is attached to energy levels at different levels and different kinds. i believe even healing can happoen with the right amount of positive light energy or praying. i believe in God he is su[pernatiural. i believe he will infused others with energy levels to heal. I also believe in Angels and prophecy. I believe in time travel with the mind. i think people can astral project it not the same thing .. While I believe in all the postive things I also know there is another side. With God's angels comes demons. With positive healign energy there is negative energy that can make people sick. I read once about an experiment where the russians had people turning things off or changing street lights with their minds. i think it is most likely a reality. shhhhhhhh Dont tell anyone I pretty much think lots exist and are real and lots do not exist and are not real. I believe aliens exist and always thought it was human pride that believe we are the only intelligent life force. I have a hard time believing an intelligent life far superior than ours would kidnap do mad experiments on individuals.

Best Answer

Ghosts, psychics, guardian angels, ect.

Best Answer

Yeah. Ghosts, demons, reptilians lol... ermmm black magic

Best Answer

I believe in the word"BELIEVE" once you believe in something it will come true.

Believe in God who exists so that he can be there for you when you need him and it's not enough to just believe it should be there deep down in your heart.Believe in God and never say He's never going to help me.

Believe in everything and it will come true.

Best Answer

More generally, do you believe in anything for which there is no evidence? If so, then what makes you suppose evidence is irrelevant?

Best Answer

Ermmm that's a hard one it seems there's evidence of some sorts for everything. Reptilians? Shapeshifters maybe

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer