pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 19 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Before I would have said no, but I'm finding bad stuff happening more than ever and with twisted coincidences. The nicer a person, the worst painful results whereas as the nastiest of people get far in life. <br />
I can't be nasty though and people know it.

Best Answer

i dont believe in them unless i have to because if you believe in them they are more powerful. bad luck and curses are just another way of saying karma. in any case you still have choices and there are ways to reduce bad karma by doing good things.

Best Answer

Curses do exist. My family has had a curse on it for generations. It sucks.

Best Answer

to a fashion ..yes I do . Because its all about energy albeit dispelled in a different way energy which is not dissimilar to that of hydro /electricity. <br />
positive thoughts generate positive vibrations, negative thoughts the same although I guess if you are undeserved of that energy the same could reverse. I suppose its a sort of Karma situation. :)

Best Answer

I definitely believe in curses.....And maybe bad luck. I just know that, if I'm mad at someone and whisper a little curse, things tend to happen. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but.....

Best Answer

yes am facing my bad luck as some one cursed me badly

Best Answer

No....I think luck is just the loser's excuse for the winner's position....

Best Answer

No, shite happens for a reason. It's life. Gotta go with the flow. :/

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

I believe you. make your own luck...

Best Answer

Bad luck, yes. Curses, nah.

Best Answer