Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 10 Answers Jul 28, 2012

In the dictionary, beside the definition of bad luck, they should post my mug shot. In my life, every time I've had something good happen, it didn't take long for bad luck to follow and cancel it out. :(

Best Answer

your not the only one.

Best Answer

i have had it for 32 years so yes

Best Answer

Nope ,people blame everything on bad luck ,rather than **** I wish I had done something different or I ****** up.

Best Answer

yes I had bad luck this week I lost my bus pass, My computer was hacked into and my glasses broke.

Best Answer

no only good luck, most bad things that happen for a reason. but i can't always say the same for good luck

Best Answer

No, but I believe in lack of luck.

Best Answer

yes i believe in bad luck :(

Best Answer

Yes, but I think it's simply that the probabilities haven't fallen your way recently. I do not believe it can have any effect on future probabilities. I do believe however, that some people are so inwardly determined to make things good and right, or so passive to let every opportunity slip by, that they seem to be more lucky/unlucky than others.

Best Answer

No. Cause and effect

Best Answer