It's interesting to see all the answers. I have had one friendship fail miserably and one where we just drifted apart going our separate ways without any hard feelings.
firespryte firespryte 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Singledom

it would seem to me that it would not work out in the end, but I have never had the chance or oppertunity to try or find out.

Best Answer

No, that's a line I don't cross. I guess it's possible for people to have that arrangement without ultimately losing the friendship---I just haven't met anyone who's been successful at it.

Best Answer

It would be very, very difficult. I did once have a lover who wanted to be friends with benefits. I wanted more...she did not. We had a very rocky time, but she hung in there with me through it. Now we are very good friends, but no longer lovers.

Best Answer

it depends the friend .. like me even if i was getting attached i have troublle showing this so i wouldn't too much... there have been times where i liked a friend f mine and he liked me too but it never destroyed anything...

Best Answer

I don't think they're really friends at all.

Best Answer

Yes of course some people are capable of remaining friends if the friends with benefits ends.

Best Answer

ahahaha yes! i believe in that, dont ask why

Best Answer

I don't think I could. But then again I've never tried.

Best Answer

I Sure miss doing it again. Benefits of the intimate type does not break a friendship if either want to end it.

Best Answer

I do not believe in friends with benefits nor do I believe that such a thing, generally, can remain without some form of emotional connection. You might as well just let him claim you as the meat he's stuffing. Yes, that is a rather crude way of putting it.

Best Answer

For me, personally, it'd ruin the $ex.

Best Answer