It's interesting to see all the answers. I have had one friendship fail miserably and one where we just drifted apart going our separate ways without any hard feelings.
firespryte firespryte 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Singledom

it would seem to me that it would not work out in the end, but I have never had the chance or oppertunity to try or find out.

Best Answer

No, that's a line I don't cross. I guess it's possible for people to have that arrangement without ultimately losing the friendship---I just haven't met anyone who's been successful at it.

Best Answer

It would be very, very difficult. I did once have a lover who wanted to be friends with benefits. I wanted more...she did not. We had a very rocky time, but she hung in there with me through it. Now we are very good friends, but no longer lovers.

Best Answer

I don't think they're really friends at all.

Best Answer

Yes of course some people are capable of remaining friends if the friends with benefits ends.

Best Answer

ahahaha yes! i believe in that, dont ask why

Best Answer

I don't think I could. But then again I've never tried.

Best Answer

I Sure miss doing it again. Benefits of the intimate type does not break a friendship if either want to end it.

Best Answer

I do not believe in friends with benefits nor do I believe that such a thing, generally, can remain without some form of emotional connection. You might as well just let him claim you as the meat he's stuffing. Yes, that is a rather crude way of putting it.

Best Answer

For me, personally, it'd ruin the $ex.

Best Answer