There was a great show on about 2 weeks ago called 'Bigfoot: The Definitive Guide on the History Channel- round table discussion with scientists--very good. All seemed to agree that there is something out there be it an undiscovered species or even a subspecies of man that has somehow survived. Fascinating stuff and great documented stories. Recommend it highly. Oh, indeed there is something out there--we just haven't found out what it is yet.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No. With all the morons that have been running around in the mountains of America for the last 400 years shooting anything that moved, someone at some point would have found and killed at least one. <br />
A couple decades ago, "Big Foot" foot prints were found in the snow and the Big Foot believers flooded the area. After a week or two, one of the locals admitted it was a hoax. He showed them the "feet" he had made and strapped to his shoes. He showed how he used weights to enable him to make strides that are normally impossible. (Trivia. The Greeks used weights to increase their Olympic jumping distances.) Even after being shown how it was faked, many of the Big Foot believers insisted the foot prints were real. Go figure.<br />
That said, it is a harmless hobby and gets them outdoors. If I had a friend that was an avid Big Foot searcher, I'd be tempted to join in just for the fun.

Best Answer

Except for the gratuitous remark about hunters being "morons" "shooting anything that moves" I agree. There would have been credible evedence by now.

Best Answer

evidence

Best Answer

Sorry. Intellectually, I realize that most hunters are responsible, but my experience growing up in Southern California where it wasn't safe to go hiking for the first week of deer hunting season has left me with a rather biased and unfair view of hunters.

Best Answer

Haha! Maybe so. Now that you mention it, I saw a reality show about game wardens and poachers in Califonia and there were a lot of crazy dudes arrested on that show.

Best Answer

Yes ! I have two of them!<br />
Jamie Lee

Best Answer

There would have been credible evedence by now.

Best Answer

yes, i think there's something out there.<br />
**sorry folks** but we don't know everything.

Best Answer