mistydawnn mistydawnn 31-35, F 10 Answers Jan 16 in Hobbies

Yes I do. My cousin worked on the Alaska pipe line many years ago. He and one of his Co workers were sleding on a day off and saw one sitting on a ledge...way away from where most humans would possibly be. He called it a rock ape. It had the dark brown hairy body but the head was more of a re dish brown and in was somewhat conical in shape. It had the face of a primate.

Best Answer

Supposedly they lived in the woods near our house in Washington. As kid we looked but never saw one.

Best Answer

yes, Natives in the USA including my state have witnessed seeing them a long time before they ever got publicized by TV and media.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

that's the first yes, why do you believe?

Best Answer

There was a person who came to the village from the city, claimed he saw it. I heard other stories too. No biggie.

Best Answer

Big feet, Little feet and all sizes in between.

Best Answer

I have been to the south pacific and some of the islander men and ladies have a very big foot

Best Answer

How big of feet are we talking here?

Best Answer

mine are size 10, yours?

Best Answer

13 ;)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer