No. I'm just sad about how many lives were lost in that building

Best Answer

No. But I do think that the work that has been done attempting to prove it is fascinating, especially, the investigations into people who were in the builds not hit who seem to have been blown up. Building 7, I think it is. <br />
What I have seen gives me just enough to go on so that, if somehow it officially turned out that it was deliberately executed internally, I would not be surprised at all.

Best Answer

Formation of Taliban was an inside job against Russia.what make u think 911 was how they said it was.when they can tell the news wot to say and who to go after..?????

Best Answer

I find it interesting that the USA fostered the T-ban and had to fight them later, just as the Germans fostered the Bolshis and had to fight them later. Short-term thinking can be a dangerous thing.

Best Answer

I saw some of the clips of Saddam Hussein's confessions to the Arab nations and I don't understand Arabic but the us was wrongly reporting him.so the translators said.I same the man went to tears.it is sad and evil necromancy the media does when they run by warmongers.a and a duffel bag of political criminals.

Best Answer

I have come across some information that seems to indicate that, as far as dealing with the USA, Saddam was rather willing to do so. I have no idea if that was true or if it can be corroborated by other sources.

Best Answer

Nope--I've seen the Scientific American documentary

Best Answer

Like insider trading? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer

the whole ben laden story doesnt make sense to me

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

The only thing I believe less is that you have a high school diploma

Best Answer

Maybe the Taliban started that theory.

Best Answer

Inside what, no they chose the tactics of losers, when you can't win all groups result to suicide, it's the universal sign of I lost

Best Answer

no I don't

Best Answer