One4themoney70 One4themoney70 41-45, M 27 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I believe people can conince themselves they are possessed. I don't believe in demonic possession. Mainly because I don't subscribe to religious things.

Best Answer

same same here here:)

Best Answer

Clearly a mental problem. Hollywood makes their heads spin 360.

Best Answer

entities love cracked astral bodies

Best Answer

Yes and no. I don't believe in demons, but I do believe in crazed personalities without bodies which attempt to influence physical and non-physical entities in negative ways. I also believe in highly developed spiritual entities who will help us find our way if we ask for help, but not unless we ask.

Best Answer

I say you either have one or the other, or both, (normally it is a deranged mental problem) Adolph Hitler and Osama Bin Laden had both and was deranged

Best Answer

Does anyone else havut e problems with laptops? I think anything is possible. But bear in mind, people can do bad ALL BY THEMSELVES

Best Answer

demonic posession

Best Answer

There are no demons and any mental illness can manifest in many ways. No demonic posession. You keep watching the Exorcist don't you?

The only demon on this planet is money.

Best Answer

Yogis warn about guarding against "entities" by staying positive and not letting the mind be blank.

Best Answer

my conversations with Yogi Mystics.

Best Answer

Yogi Bear? What aboi Boo Boo?

Best Answer

hard to say,,,2 movies come to mind : The Exorcist and The Rite; both are supposedly based on true incidents,,, but I know our minds are capable of 'transforming' our bodies,,,sooooo,,,who knows,, hhaa

Best Answer

Supposedly based on true stories.? I note the word "Supposedly".

Best Answer

fact runs more strange than fiction they say,,, ole'

Best Answer

Mental problem

Best Answer

Oh it's real alright. I've seen quite a few exorcisms performed and they are scary as ...hell. No pun intended

Best Answer

Really how many have you seen and which one do you believe was the worst one

Best Answer

I believe its a little bit of both. I do believe in demons THEY do exist but they are cowards. They are attracted to the weak of mind and of little faith. I am not a religious person myself, more spiritual but have seen what they are capable of.

If you have a mental illness doesnt mean your possessed and not all possessions are because of mental illness. I do think there is a correlation of the two though.

Best Answer

I don't believe in demons. I believe they are a paranoid creation of the ignorant or worse, a deliberate construction of religions to scare people into forking over their money.

Best Answer

Only for the weak minded

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

If you don't pay the exorcist you get repossessed. But if your clairvoyant is contented you have a happy medium.

Best Answer

I believe more in mental problems. But I would call Max von Sydow if someone's head would start spinning.

Best Answer

It's a mental problem of those who believe in it.

Best Answer

Too much time in Arkham Asylum

Best Answer