Believing in destiny can be a dangerous thing. YOU make your own destiny.

Best Answer

Yes I have found my destiny, God has inspired a movie about my life! It shows my past my pressent and my future! Even the movie trailors reveal my life in them and there is one or two movie trailors on my DVD that were made even before I was born, and they have sc<x>ripted all that I have said and done. God knew who has been and who would be in my life, it is AMAZING! He knows me better than I know myself and he knew what I would think and everything all of my hopes and wishes he made true in the movie, He caused old men to dream dreams and young men to have visions of my own world! And I even felt the Holy Spirit pouring over me over the years which in due time enabled me to prophecy over the movie, causing my husband to come off of drugs, When I watch the movie I see a family from my childhood who worked for my grandparents farm, the characters look just like the real people and even their names are the same in the movie, Umbarcto, Rosa and Rumondo, it`s sooo cool! Then the main character I had met in my future which is my past now he looked exactly like a man who attended my dads church even he watched my movie and his twin daughters were like you love our dad lol but the main Character shares his name with a pastor that I used to attend his church, and just all kinds of people look like these people in the movie from old bosses to future friends, it`s really amazing when it all comes to pass. I have found my destiny and it is in the people I meet and the events that happen in my life, it`s all there in the movie, the angels are recording all that I say and do for when I finally face my judgement, with Jesus I know I can pass the test of life.

Best Answer