You control by choosing the options available! ;)

Best Answer

No, I do not control my life. Our lives are pre-destined by God. We can do nothing of ourselves. Everything that has ever happened and will happen, has all been pre-planned.

Best Answer

I absolutely positively believe this....when my hubby died god allowed me and my children for weeks to see his shadow grey and feel and smell him until we were moved and settled into another house this gave me and my children a lot a lot of peace...not everyone is this lucky I am a firm believer god controls everything cuz how else would man even know how to do that?...he wouldn't but god would cuz he controls everything nd created man...and yes he places people in our lives for a reasons even for us to love yup belie me I am a living testament of this...

Best Answer

We are born with different abilities, from different backgrounds, it takes some time to understand and sometimes overcome these determinisms. <br />
Then we are participating in our destiny, our actions will take us to different places.

Best Answer

God is in control!! Him and ONLY Him, alone! All I can do is wait for His gentle soft whisper or the smack in my forehead to tell me whether or not I'm doing His will, NOT mine! lol All I can possibly do, is try to do the "next right thing!"

Best Answer

At least I can decide what I'm having for lunch today.

Best Answer

We control most of it if we want to. Of course, chaos gets its shot as well.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter what I believe. The truth is, I don't know if it's fate or chance. All I know is that life is life and I take it as it comes.

Best Answer

love it..=)

Best Answer

There is a destiny/fate and we are controlling our lives as well.<br />
You are making your choices and controlling your life in order to reach to the destiny that it is already there for you.<br />
This is kind of a complicated topic anyway and can't be explained in an answer.

Best Answer

right..it is def. complicated haha...I agree that there may be both; we make choices, but I think they're based on lots of other things, that we did not choose (maybe childhood, one job someone could have gotten , but then boss hired another , and your life could have been diff, but then you had to "choose" something you might not have wanted , in jobs, or other areas..)ahhh..it is complicated , ur right!

Best Answer

The cells within my body control my life. I have no control over them, everyday they fight a losing battle against bacteria and viruses and things to keep us alive but they slowly lose and we start to fall apart and fail as the cells die.

Best Answer

We have free will, but each life is a lesson that we planned out before incarnating.

Best Answer

I believe in making choices. We take what we can get and make somehting out of it. ....hmm theres a saying for it somehting having to do with lemonade

Best Answer

oh yes true..=) "When life throws you lemons, make lemonade" ty for comment!

Best Answer

lol oh yes that's how the saying goes and welcome ^..^

Best Answer

dont buy into destiny or fate but i also cant believe i control it because i think i would be doing a better job then this out of control high speed free fall called life.

Best Answer

There are paths for us with many forks...it's choosing the right fork that counts...if we choose to drink and drive, that's a bad choice and can lead to bad things...but if we guard our hearts from the worldly influences, we can stay on course and end up very happy people...

Best Answer

both play part

Best Answer

I'm beginning to think that too!

Best Answer

No I don't believe in destiny or fate. Who would worship a God that made someone a child molester or serial killer as a fate? That's solely man made.

Best Answer

I control my decisions,but the rest of it is up to someone else..

Best Answer

hmm, yeah ; interesting

Best Answer

I believe there is something wrong with her

Best Answer

I am in charge of my destiny

Best Answer

My life is in God's hands and I'm glad

Best Answer