VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 18, 2012

Hell.... no.....

Best Answer

yes. Eternal suffering in the after life and in this life too. There is no escape. We just cannot seem to get a break

Best Answer

well, of course. After all, God loves us and forgives us our sins. So of COURSE He is going to make people suffer until the end of time being tortured and tormented in a pit of fire. Isn't that what any father would do for his children?

Best Answer

I can only say that if there is a heaven and hell and I end up in the wrong place, if I am to suffer endlessly then I might as well face it and fight tooth and nail to claw my way out of there.

Best Answer

No one will live or suffer in the afterlife, because it don't exist. We can't physically live after death, nor can our souls leave this planet and exist in heaven/hell. When we die, we are gone forever.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Challenges are inevitable. Suffering is an option.

Best Answer

suffering is optional? in what universe?

Best Answer

Suffering is a consequence of mistaken beliefs. Remove the old, worn-out, contradictory, provably wrong beliefs and suffering is removed with them. Try it. It works.
Furthermore, you are not a victim of your emotions. You really DO have the ability to control them. In fact, it's your responsibility to do so.

Best Answer

I don't know anymore. I used to believe in hell, but now I think it's a belief that superimposes a human sense of justice on the hereafter.... one that probably isn't true

Best Answer

No...I believe in silent treatment in this life.

Best Answer

Yes I do but only to those people who committed great sins and not repented

Best Answer