mistap mistap 36-40, M 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

my fate is to believe in free will

Best Answer

No and no.

Best Answer

my life seems to be totally coincidental.....if it were mapped I would be totally surprised...I think everyone has a certain energy...the people I have met in the past few years are all deely spiritual and very alternative....it is the energy I myself have been developing and harnessing if you like....once we reach out in a positive way we often find.....I do not click with most people...but perhaps one evolves through certain fr<x>ameworks and develops ones own path as one steps forward....it seems that everyone has choices ...oif you do this you will end up like this or if you do that you will go here....but we all have the ability to choose given the option which way we will go..many paths have opened for meand I have almost always chosen the risk....not content to sit in my comfort zone and twiddle my thumbs....

Best Answer

I think so.......We go through what we are meant to go through, I think....or else it doesn't make any sense to me.

Best Answer

could you get a tad bit ruder ?
Believe what the **** you want !

Best Answer

yep..

Best Answer

In some ways yes..it the cycle the circle that repeats it self---meaning the mom who married a drunk and abused then her grown daughter does the same--that unbreakable cycle of bs past down--inherited drama--our future is our history until someone is strong enough to change it

Best Answer

I believe yes it is..before we are born our lives will be the way it is mapped out whether we try to change it or not..it will have the same outcome. Think I'm stupid?..I don't care to those of you who judge others for their thoughts and opinions...you obviously have nothing better to do than feed off negativity.

Best Answer

there is a danger in this way of thinking...not that you are wrong in any way as it is your opinion here and I respect that but....the danger being if you think that your life is predefined ...do you fall into the trap of not pushing yourself further beyond your current existence?...do you just let life **** by without challenging the odds....

Best Answer

No I take risks..but if I do...I believe that is what I'm meant to do. I believe the choices I make..I am meant to make because that is what is mapped out for me to do...if that make sense?

Best Answer