my fate is to believe in free will

Best Answer

No and no.

Best Answer

my life seems to be totally coincidental.....if it were mapped I would be totally surprised...I think everyone has a certain energy...the people I have met in the past few years are all deely spiritual and very alternative....it is the energy I myself have been developing and harnessing if you like....once we reach out in a positive way we often find.....I do not click with most people...but perhaps one evolves through certain fr<x>ameworks and develops ones own path as one steps forward....it seems that everyone has choices ...oif you do this you will end up like this or if you do that you will go here....but we all have the ability to choose given the option which way we will go..many paths have opened for meand I have almost always chosen the risk....not content to sit in my comfort zone and twiddle my thumbs....

Best Answer

yep..

Best Answer

In some ways yes..it the cycle the circle that repeats it self---meaning the mom who married a drunk and abused then her grown daughter does the same--that unbreakable cycle of bs past down--inherited drama--our future is our history until someone is strong enough to change it

Best Answer