rednetrab111 rednetrab111 26-30 23 Answers May 17, 2012

Justin Bieber dispels that notion.

Best Answer

No, not at all.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

ye i do. can u add me please

Best Answer

I think free will and fate are intertwound, and almost impossible to deliniate one from the other.

Best Answer

not so much as fate... nothing is fated to be & can be changed.

reasons of things are the cause & effect

Best Answer

Most definitely

Best Answer

Not so much fate, if that is saying that everything is inscribed in stone beforehand, but I do believe that there is a reason and a purpose for all things. In the past, there were many times that I would rail against not being able to know, or to figure out the Why of things that happned even though I truly believed this to be true. I felt that I needed to always know the Why and hold it in my own hands to be able to combat the pain. Eventually however, I grew to accept this truth, and that I may or may not ever get to know Why, it may not be mine to know and thats okay. As long as I can trust that there trully is reason and purpose, even if I cant see it, I can deal with whatever comes. I havent had a very easy life and this truth more than any other, has given me a freedom and a peace of heart that has allowed me to let go of the past and to grow.

Best Answer

I would love to think that fate exists and that everything happens for a reason.

I don't know if that's the case, but I really hope it is.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

yes it does just look for the clues as you go through life. I often wonder why my mother never wanted to spnd time with my sister and I. Shes now on her 4th husband after the last passed away...all he wants to do is spend time with his 2 daughters! Get it!

Best Answer

No! Every action has a reaction and a consequence, the reason things happen is because we cause them to happen, our actions do that, not " fate"

Best Answer

Why do we have free will do you think? To make our own decisions of course which means fate does not exist

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

In a way, but I don't call it fate, I call it believing in God, and that it all happens by His design.

Best Answer

Yes I do..but I think we pick our own paths..

Best Answer

Yes I think so.

Best Answer

Very much so..

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer