Our Prime Minister down under and she is a Atheist the stupid cow she is
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 68 Answers Mar 1, 2012

According to the Bible ,God is everywehere, depends on what is happening with a person weather they believe or don't believe. Many people think they are the masters of their own destiny, but I have seen so much in my life that, I can honestly say no one but God is the master of anyhting.

Best Answer

I'm a poly-atheist. There are hundreds of gods I don't believe in!

Best Answer

Lol. Good Answer. I believe in 'god' in the same way I believe in Mickey Mouse. I guess that makes me a 'Thin" Atheist... Hahaha

Best Answer

I believe in God. It is God's plan for some to believe now, and others at the appointed time. Everything goes according to his timetable.

Best Answer

Hey Ned, I resent being called thick, just because Im not sucked in to believe something that cant be seen, proved or quantified, I have more brains than that<br />
Neds just stirring the pot again

Best Answer

NOT YET

Best Answer

All of them.

Best Answer

I am god. I am glad you all believe in me. Now go eat a shoe you mindless slaves.

Best Answer

I have a close love-relationship with God who created me.

Best Answer

true agnostic.

Best Answer

free

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

Agnostic, maybe. Why waste time believing or not believing. Do what ya can to make positive changes without worrying about your damned soul.

Best Answer

Thick headed atheist.

Best Answer

If by belief in a GOD, you mean a belief in some Ultimate Fighter Being that sits on a throne in some anti-septic corner of the Universe with His One and Only Son named Jesus Christ who saves all who proclaim him Lord through a death and resurrection experience on Earth 2012 years ago; then, well No.<br />
People who believe that are no different than simpletons who believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy.<br />
Thick Atheism is at least more honest than this Christian Church Theology. The Christian Church can't even account for at least 13 years of Jesus's life. Jesus could not even get elected president with an inconsistent record like that let alone be selected the King of Kings. What was Jesus doing all those years away from the Holy Land? <br />
People in the East say he returned the visit to the Wise Men and learned from them. If this is true, why should I believe anything a pastor has to say about Jesus if people who are not even Christian know more about Him than corrupt Western Church leaders?<br />
Yeah, I think the Western Christian Church Leaders need to rethink their religion because outside the cult of the Bible, folks know more about their Lord and Savior than they do and that looks bad. All the information is out there now.<br />
People have never had so much information at their finger tips. The internet is amazing. We don't need to believe Pastor's disinformation anymore. That must be difficult for thick headed dogmatist now. The Church now looks at the internet as if in itself was " voodoo witchcraft." That show you how wacked in the head these Christian Pastors are. Mega Churches are mega corrals of sheepeople waiting to get fleeced.<br />
Who would you trust more to give you directions to some strange new place , someone who believes they know or your GPS? The modern driver relies on GPS not belief to get somewhere. How much more so when if comes to the navigation of the soul in the cosmos. <br />
So, no I do not believe in that god. I believe in the Spirit-Which-Moves -Thru-All-Things. This Spirit seems non-existent in terms of space time location; therefore, it is non-existent in relation to matter. I believe in Love because I experienced it in my heart. I also believe in the power of prayer because the mind is a powerful force for good and evil.

Best Answer

Now just a minute River. I think you're being a little harsh here. Not be elected president ? We here in the good old U.S. of A. have already proved he could be elected president. If you can enthral an audience with a line of hope and change, you qualify.

Best Answer

I am a atheist myself but I do respect others right to choose to believe in a god or not

Best Answer

I believe in God, and I believe he hears us and answers in his own way.

Best Answer

Don't believe in a 'God' as such, but you've got me half right :)

Best Answer

I believe in God but not the God many christians preach about.....

Best Answer

Your Answer is full of WIN!

Best Answer

Thank you kind Sir :)

Best Answer

agnostic ned! why thick??

Best Answer

what god? the porcelain god?

Best Answer

Athiest but better phrased as pro logic!

Best Answer

thick? THICK? I reckon my imagination could scare u for years and as for my levels I'm the brightest in my year }:(

Best Answer