maskus maskus 18-21, M 25 Answers Aug 1, 2012

I believe that love in it's purest form is the quintessential equalizer, it crosses the boundaries of race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation and age. There are those that still choose to discriminate on the basis of religious beliefs and history is filled with wars waged in the name of senseless religious dogma. It makes a person wonder how religion might believe in a god of any sort on principles of faith yet also willingly deny that blind faith of love to exist only because it is shared by people of same gender. A government must embrace the pursuit of happiness as a human condition and recognize a social union within those boundaries as defined to every citizen equally.

Best Answer

i dont mind!,, if they are really in love, then y not!?..

Best Answer

I am for gay marriage, yes. Two people in love, they wanna make it official, good for them.

Best Answer

yes i do <3

Best Answer

Of course I do. :-)

Best Answer

yes if it makes them happy why not like

Best Answer

Yes, I'm in favor of gay marriage.

Best Answer

it doesn't hurt anybody.

Best Answer

I'm all for it, why not.

Best Answer

I don't care one way or the other. Misery Loves Company!!!

Best Answer

I'm happy for gay arriages to be legal as long as they recind the right to raise a child, women rescind the right to buy didol and they are jailed for ingringing. After all they have chosen a non priductive, non male sex life style haven't they? Live by your decisions. That way they'll all die off you see.

Best Answer

i'd ****** up that blondie over there in a heartbeat! ( : you'd be a full to limit your options.

Best Answer

Am not ready for this,honestly. I'm kind of shock knowing it is happening.

Best Answer

NOOOO ! im i the one who see how sick, twisted and disgusting that is.

Best Answer

What's sick, twisted and disgusting is people telling others who, how, why and when they cane have sex and whether or not they can get married.
They're adults, they're in love, let them marry.

Best Answer

first it's just sick and scond wich one will the wife ?

Best Answer

yes love is love

Best Answer

They all start out that way, but soon the unhappiness sets in...

Best Answer

It's happening, so I believe in it. Whether or not I agree with it is a totally different question, if that's what you're asking.<br />
One of my philosophies of life is "live and let live." I could never touch another man sexually but if that's what floats your boat, go for it.

Best Answer

I believe in anything that's not invisible.

Best Answer