crazihilary crazihilary 26-30, M 25 Answers Apr 28, 2011

Duh, of course I believe in them, I am in one ( I`m bi but my lover is a woman so it counts ). Saying it`s just a physiacal desire and that people who love each other don`t need it is just dumb. Homosexuals ( and same sex bisexuals ) truly love each other too, and heterosexuals physically interact with each other just as much. You might argue that it`s to make children but I might argue back that they do it way more often for fun than to reproduce, like it or not lust is in our nature. Also your "no offense" sounds pitiful, it`s like saying "I don`t want to be mean but you`re an error of nature".

Best Answer

It's a fact that gay relationships exist; therefore whether I believe or unbelieve in the same is uniimportant.

Best Answer

although i'm not homosexual, yes i believe that everyone has the right to love whatever person they want to, and it's now our job to judge anyone.. live and let live

Best Answer

What's not to believe? That two people can find each other and want to share their lives together whether they are gay or straight... Humans need physical and emotional contact. It's the way we are made.

Best Answer

I don`t understand your question.... it is just like asking :Do you belive in staight relationship?

Best Answer

its not about gay or whoever.. its about two people that care about each other and want to share and be together..... so yes i do

Best Answer

I believe they exist

Best Answer

They exsit so I believe what I see. Do I approve? Yes, people are born gay and it's nobody elses buisness what sexual orientation someone has, they are not hurting anybody.

Did you know all species have gay's? Did you know that most monkeys are bisexual?

How is it unnatural or whatever when it happens? We are all born different, yea, they cannot reproduce with their same sex partner but who cares? We don't all have to reproduce. Yea genetically it's a fault but they are still humans with feelings and intelligence. We all have genetic faults, being gay is just an obvious one.

Best Answer

No, it`s a way to achieve a body desire, nothing is holly about it.

People who care about each other don`t need physical interaction.

For I believe that their are red lines in life that shouldn`t be crossed but that`s only what I believe so no offense

Best Answer

i will love to agree with Cuterose:) nothing is holly about being gay..if yu are a christian yu will no that it is sinful in the eyes of the Lord!

Best Answer

For gay people, of course.

Best Answer

Everyone has his own idea of "relationship". I thought it meant "longterm"( as in almost forever), "monogamy," "commitment," "loyalty," and "true love," but times have changed. First, "longterm" can mean anywhere from 2 weeks to a few years, and people are gettomg togther for sexual and monetary reasons, not necessarily love. Modern times have mutated marriage into the more convenient "open-marriage". So where does this leave an old-fashioned (by modern gauges) guy like me? Nowhere. I'm an outcast...not by choice.

Best Answer

yeah - it's no myth!

Best Answer

Yup. Having been in two different relationships of a gay nature over the years, I find that I have to believe in them.

For those who find nothing 'holly' in gay relationships, I have to disagree.... we gays tend to be rather festive at the holidays, and much holly is used in the decoration of our homes.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

I believe in gay relationships because i am a married woman who would love to have a secret one if i only knew how to start one!

Best Answer

I believe in a relationship of two consenting adults that make each other feel like there is no one else in the world for them.As long as they are happy why should anyone care about what sex they are.

Best Answer

I believe in relationships.... straight, gay or bla bla bla.... is all the same thing.. if you love someone and like to spend time with that person nothing else matters

Best Answer

Nope, but people will do what they want. And I'm not against it from a religious standpoint, I just find it all unnatural.

Best Answer