Think again before you say 'no'. It may be difficult for even a very brave person to spend a rainy stormy night alone in a medieval, Gothic, haunted mansion without electricity, located in a remote hamlet with no people around.
mistercoward mistercoward 36-40, M 12 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in EP

Nopes,

but I love the duels between vampires and warewolves, maybe, if there is a vampire, I can get bitten by him/her, and gain immortality

Best Answer

You may not like immortality after a certain point.

Best Answer

Not a chance

Best Answer

I believe and know that ghosts and paranormal activity is very real. I have seen ghosts and other paranormal activity all my life.

Best Answer

Yes I do believe in Spirits, Ghost.

Best Answer

Anything is possible, and human beings are the most self-entitled creatures I've ever had the displeasure of being a part of, so even if they saw something like that in front of them, they'd dismiss it and continue thinking they're the only things high up on the food chain.

Depends on the thoughts, stories, and movies.

Best Answer

Yo no creo en brujas pero que las hay, las hay.

Yes, I get scared.

Best Answer

I thought about it . . . no, no, no, no , no, and no. That doesn't mean I don't jump when someone says "Boo!"

Best Answer

As a kid yes.

But not anymore.

Best Answer