In a way I think we all actually are "ghosts"...<br />
We just co-inside (physically) with aspects of ourselves that extend into this dimension.<br />
i.e we are em<x>bedded in bodies....

Best Answer

No. Before my grandpa M died, he used to "make the rounds" of the farm, stopping to talk to us grandkids, or one of our parents as he walked. It was my job back then to do all of the preventative maintenance on the tractors, so most mornings I was in the lower barn working on some piece of machinery. Gramps would come in the side door, chat for a few minutes, and go on his way.<br />
<br />
Not long after he passed away, I was working on "Big John", our 4630 John Deere. Out of the corner of my eye I "saw" gramps walk in the side door. He just stood there, hands in his coat pocket, and when I turned my head in his direction, he was gone. I knew it wasn't him, I knew it wasn't his spirit, or his ghost, because they don't exist; but I wished they did. Whenever I tell people that story they tell me I'm wrong, and that he just wanted to "say hi." I'd like to think so.

Best Answer

yes of course

Best Answer

Yes, though not all "ghosts" that people experience are real, ghost hunters for example say that about 80% can be attributed to bad plumbing, drafts, hoaxes, ect. That does leave the other 20% open though.

Best Answer

I have no reason not to believe in them. I've experienced too many things that lead me to believe that there are forces that are not understood. Exactly what they are, I have no explanation.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

BOO

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Related Questions