Caitlinsmith1636 Caitlinsmith1636 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes.

Best Answer

The question is not do I believe in ghosts. For I wasn't giving a choice in the matter, although the question is, will I ever stop believing.

Best Answer

I trust my best mate implicitly,and he is one of the most honest peope on earth.He related an experience his brother had,evidenced by his brothers state of shock,regarding a sighting he had of a ghost.Yes,I have no doubt whatsoever they exist.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No, but I believe many people do.

Best Answer

yep, they exist

for the most part they dont bother us

and to a great extent even when they do we cant tell

its only the most disturbed and desperate ghosts that get realized

Best Answer

i agree. thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

Yes I beleive they are spirits of people still here or sometimes they come and visit...

Best Answer

me too i have actually seen quite a few in my time.

Best Answer

My grandma visited me .. It was an overwhelmingly peaceful wonderful quiet beautiful unforgettable moment

Best Answer

Do ghosts believe in humans?

Best Answer

well yes because most ghosts used to be human their selves unless they are dark entities or demons then they never have been humans and will go after a human to try and possess their body.

Best Answer

lol Very illogical being that NO ONE knows that's living what a "ghost" really thinks. If they say they know "how" a ghost thinks, then they are making assumptions.

Best Answer

true i agree with you on that. except for the fact of the people who have been through life/death experiences.

Best Answer

It's funny because I am "one" of those people... Eight months ago I was a heavy drug addict, was eating one time a day IF that for months! I also thought the dead was talking to me and ALL sorts of crazy stuff that I'm not going to get into BUT. I will say this...the mind is a powerful thing. I really think when you get that close to death your brain plays tricks on you or kinda "sets you up" to die to make it easier on the pshycological part of death.

Best Answer

well from a psychologist/medical point of view actually it is proven no brain activity what so ever is going on when the near death experiences take place. so therefore there is no feasible was that the brain is at work during that time.

Best Answer

Oh believe me I had LOTS of brain activity. When you smoke weed for months, then find out the weed you was smoking was either laced with bath salts or synthetic cocaine and you lose 50 lbs and your skin and bones...you STILL have brain activity its just your "not there" so to speak. I spent three weeks in a pshyic ward and was given anti-pshycotics for a few months till I realized that the medicine was destroying my ability to think for myself and even function for that matter. Even the hospital told me and family that if I wouldn't have went I wouldn't have made it much longer...but guess what? I DID have alot of brain activity, they done a brain scan on me and all sorts of weird tests. I was using complex words and using wording that I never thought existed....my mom has saved some of the txt msg's I sent to her and even today it amazes me b/c I never remembered sending any of that stuff. I was on a whole "new level" and to me it was normal but to other people I was "insane." Just because you are near death doesn't mean you have no brain activity is all I'm saying.

Best Answer

okay i understand what you are saying now. sorry at first i did not understand but i understand now. the type of near death experience i was talking about is when your heart actually gives out and your in the state in between when they are giving you heart compressions to get you back.

Best Answer

Oh ok yea that's more near death than what I was talking about. lol I think even then everyone will have different experiences b/c everyones brain thinks differently. They say you have brain function for a few minutes even after your heart stops...so just imagine what one might think during that time? I still don't think an afterlife will ever be proven scientifically.

Best Answer

yes but in a sort of sense we are all spirits for what are we but the souls wrapped in flesh and bone and blood our mortal coil is not who we are it is a shell while we ourselves are souls

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer