Ghosts no, spirits yes!

Best Answer

Yes ma'am!

Best Answer

yes. rapist ghosts.

Best Answer

Well there is The Holy Ghost,,,and the bible warns of conjuring up the dead,,,so there must be some truth to it,,,I've never seen a ghost,,but I can still feel my late sister,,,it's as if she's still following me around everywhere I go,,especially in my house where she grew up,,,I can feel her right now....

Best Answer

I believe there is definitely something.. Whether it be a ghost, spirit or beyond the grave. There are some strange happenings. :)

Best Answer

I have three in my back spare bedroom and they are noisy drunks that drink until the early hours and play poker, I think they are ghosts, I have never looked, but I hear the noise and smell the drink.

Best Answer

lol, those are deff Ghosts !

Best Answer

I think they may be live family and not ghosts, I will change the locks.

Best Answer

Yes, because there is a Biblical account of bringing up the ghost of the prophet Samuel, though we aren't supposed to try to contact them.

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

: ) & : )-that is from my goyls.

Best Answer

Very much so

Best Answer

absolutely not..is the answer i will give 99% of the time then i watch the ring and im not so sure lol

Best Answer