coolsmile coolsmile 31-35, M 20 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Yes I do. I wouldn't have gotton this far without him..

Best Answer

One argument is: man is reckoned (by man...) to be the only creature who probably is 'intelligent' enough to be aware of his own mortality. That 'intelligence' and our arrogance (against insignificance) means that if there were not a god we would have to invent one to stop us having to assume that after 'life' there would be nothing.

Hence, in every creed and niche there is some form of 'god'. Probably more likely bove reason than that there is ONE who/which is interpreted differently by differing creeds.

Ergo, I probably like to believe there is more to it than just this.

Best Answer

interesting - if that is true the conventional god that people whorship may be not the real god that exist ?

Best Answer

Yep - assuming we believe in one (whether for the above reason or not) - it's the old chestnut, no-one really will ever know (lifeside) so it's beyond human (rational) comprehension.
Blind faith is one hell of a thing.

Best Answer

Truthfully there isn't such a thing as an atheist or agnostic. They worship just like everyone else be it art, education, tv, etc. therefore their gods are smaller but still gods.

Best Answer

I've never been a memorabilia collector.

Best Answer

what symbolic gesture !

Best Answer

I believe that there is something greater then mankind! Something that makes it all work. Something that connects everything. I believe this is the god in which man has elaborated wrongly for mans own doing, though some of his elaborations are inspiring people to be good. Unfortunately there is also an interpretation of all of this, that makes man do evil as well.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

Yes. But I don't go to any church. Organised religion is a sham

Best Answer

NO, absolutely not. I do wish that all the stories of ancient nature gods were true, though. I think I could respect that type of power.

Best Answer

"God" is Live In It's Purest Form

It has No gender

No Form

No personality

And no boundaries

It is therefore not a "skydaddy' thing but the love within ourselves. It's the same love that can be found through prayer, meditation, yoga, and through the simple act fo forgiveness.

Best Answer

I believe there may be a higher power but am not sure what or who it may be. Use to believe in God but that is no longer the case.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in God the Creator, the God of Abraham. I am a Christian and have been for over 50 yrs. I'm totally convinced that God is real and I continuously experience His love.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I spell it NATURE.

Best Answer