Yes. I think that most people go through that sort of test.<br />
I believe for a lot of reasons. But the thing that brings me back again and again is my own despair when I am closest to not believing. Then I ask myself why it feels so horrible not to believe? And there's the answer. <br />
I was created with the need for God. There is a spot within me that only He can fill. <br />
So it's not the fact that He exists that creates the need in me. It's the fact that I need Him so badly that makes me know He exists.

Best Answer

That's a great answer!
God bless! :)

Best Answer

Wow! True, that's the only thing I can't deny. I need him even if I ditched him. But i wonder if he will ever fill that empty space.

Best Answer

I'm sure he will, just try!

Best Answer

That is the perfect answer!!!!

Best Answer

Believing in God isn't supposed to be so darn difficult. People make it that way so often because we are so hard to satisfy. We want to know all the answers to everything RIGHT NOW, and we want those answers according to our own understanding...which is incredibly limited for matters that involve things like the existence of God. Think of the toddler who asks questions that he cannot possibly understand or appreciate for the level where he is, and you'll see what I mean.

Best Answer

Well, here I am at the latest point in a long life and spiritual search... and I can tell you that I understand that there are beings of greater understanding and consciousness than I, who are given the opportunity to SERVE LIFE by taking a Stewardship role - looking after one or another department of Life in the Universe - and that may sound like a belief in many gods; but instead of believing in a single, personal, individual God as envisaged by Christians (for example), I understand that the Originator of All is "the Life-Force" - which is in everything of Creation, and which is conscious of and cares for all living beings. To me, "God" is equated with the Life-energy or Life-force - which manifests in all of life, and which makes us All One. Thus, there's always this "reference" within us to ask for our own guidance throughout our lives; though I know its often difficult to hear Its voice. The reason for that is a long story!<br />
How nice it would be if humans could take this to heart and ACT as though we are all brothers and sisters!<br />
Anyway, take heart; its my understanding that its good to question your beliefs and let your "philosophy of Life" take shape and evolve as your experiences and realizations mature. Do not be afraid to think things through for yourself - taking into account what you KNOW or deeply feel is true... and be self-honest and willing to change your understandings as it becomes apparent that your previous ones were not adequate... <br />
Every human being has spiritual guidance, as it is known that life here in the Third Dimension is confusing and difficult to navigate. Use that guidance by ASKING it to show you what to do next; and still check it for good sense and harmlessness before acting on it, as there ARE Reptilian imposters who relish the chance to send humans on "a merry dance"... Be ever truly sincere in your seeking; answers to your calls can come in unexpected ways, so one has to be alert and test each one! Its a deceptive world out there; but you are never condemned for a genuine mistake - its how we learn (to begin with, anyway!)<br />
Blessings on your journey!

Best Answer

Simple Prayer....<br />
Lord,<br />
I believe,help my unbelief.Show me who You truly are.

Best Answer

No. He's made up for people to have another reason to keep going. Motivation.<br />
but he's fake to me. <br />
No religious fighting intended.

Best Answer

We all feel bad about everything we change in our lives for at least a second or three.

Best Answer

Yes, absolutely

Best Answer

It's a difficult journey, and it takes you through all sorts of guilt and worry and other things. After 35 years, I had a lot invested in the belief, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually. But I worked my way through it and learned to trust my insights. The god of religion is a contrivance that has evolved over thousands of years, stemming from our selection and survival instincts, and as a way of explaining the world.

Best Answer

I beleive we are all 1

Best Answer

I also beleive we make and break our own destinies and our paths are etched in our heads, only willingness and determination can get us there, cooporation and comunication and we can all get there

Best Answer

Yes very much! Hmm You just need to restore your faith ....

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Sorry, I do not think we have the same faith that's why I really can't tell you do this and read that! Hmm I can only assure you that he is there ... you can look at the world around you, at the creatures, at yourself and think how hard it is gonna be if there is no God! Can you imagine this world without someone taking care of, can you imagine yourself in troubles knowing that you could be easily oppressed and no God is there it get you back your rights? It is pretty hard, God is the only thing that assures me! Hope I helped!

Best Answer

Thanks. I just hope he'll help me soon.

Best Answer

He will! :)

Best Answer

I don't think it is wrong to not believe in god. You can believe in the flying spaghetti monster if you want. Atheists and agnostics can be wonderful human beings.

Best Answer

Which one? Seriously though: it's hard to be rid of religious taint. Most people believe because they have never NOT believed... they have been taught & trained since before they could even understand or remember. They wouldn't know HOW to not believe even if they knew that they COULD.<br />
Plus, faith communities tend to encompass families, friends, co-workers, nationalities, ethnic groups, cultures; leaving a faith can mean cutting yourself off from everyone you hold dear.<br />
Still, no amount of work or trouble can make a falsehood true. The sun is not Apollo driving his fiery chariot across the sky; you cannot fly a 747 by harnessing 8 tiny reindeers to it... (even though gravity is, you know, JUST a theory! lol); wine, water, & blood are not freely interchangable no matter who or how many people believe otherwise.<br />
So good luck with your feelings of fear & guilt. Just remember: of all the literally countless gods that have been or are now believed in, most people disbelieve in all but one. Is it really so much to disbelieve in just one more than that?

Best Answer