findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 23 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Hobbies

If God wanted us to believe in him, then he would have existed......

Best Answer

he does exist. you just because you cant see him doesn't mean that he isnt real. god is a spirit and you must worship him in spirit and truth. if you really want to know if god is real just ask him to reveal himself to you pray from the heart and get into a quiet place be still an see the salvation of the lord.

Best Answer

Once you find the answer to the question, you know forever, you can not deny the truth.

Best Answer

No, and if it did exist I'd want to destroy it.

Best Answer

god is not an it. he is a spirit and what makes you think you could ever destroy god when he has all power in his hands he created everything that you see you eat you you walk on the water you drink of course that will never happen so that will never happen not in this world or the world to come.

Best Answer

How true you are, and His grace be given unto thee for standing up for Him.

Best Answer

Yes....I believe in a creator and the proof of it, for me, is the wonders of the world I see around me

Best Answer

Yes the world is full of miracles, great wonders of the earth, these could not have come from no here.

Best Answer

LIFE is a miracle

Best Answer

Indeed it is, and blessed be that that knows this truth in thy heart.

Best Answer

the one true god :D Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

Best Answer

I'm sure there are a lot of higher powers, call them what you like.

Best Answer

I believe in God but I'm not so sure He beleives in me.

Best Answer

"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter."

that was said by a physicist (planck, to be exact). i remember at least one physicist going further and using the word God in this discussion of that which is behind all matter. it seems that, unless science is mistaken, this particular definition of God leaves nothing to belief.

Best Answer

yes i do believe in a HIGHER POWER which indeed is god.

Best Answer

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANY ******* GOD! OKAY, GOT THAT?

Best Answer

I believe there could be more advanced life than us, but nothing "higher" or Godly.

Best Answer

everything that you see god is its reflection. theres god on the inside of all of us his word tells us we were created in his image so that lets me know that im like him he really does exist.

Best Answer

That's what you choose to believe.

Best Answer

May I ask you how the answer to that question may affect your life?

Best Answer

I asked the question because I am in the healthcare field, I deal in life and death every day. I see my patients deal with it differently, I have noticed that those who believe in a higher power accept death differently than those that don't. I simply am asking to better understand my patients, and if there is something that I can do differently to care for my patients.

Best Answer

Ok, thanks for answering. :)

Best Answer

My pleasure, I have no ill will, just want to improve my knowledge of beliefs of others.

Best Answer

yes, because just this consciousness of who I am and the things around me, is a miracle in itself, there must be something more here... and the fact that when someone close to me died, at the moment of their death, though i was not informed, I cant sleep, I cant eat, kept remembering them for no apparent reason, until i got the news they've died, as if the notion of soul and the spiritual connection between humans does exist, in this oddness might just has a divine origin... though science may say otherwise

Best Answer

Yes this has happened to me, there is a reason for the promptings we receive.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

yes i believe God is there,

Best Answer

There HAS to be something greater than us... I'm sure that you've checked out the activity on EP.

Best Answer

Actually I haven't , I simply want to gain a better understanding of opinions. I am a Health care Professional , I deal with life and death everyday. I want to provide my patients the best care that I can. I want to know various opinions on this issue. Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer